All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Tech Pocket: 7.5" (l) x 4.75" (h); 4.3 oz.
- Tech Pocket Plus: 10.5" (l) x 7.5" (h); 7.5 oz.
- Tech Pocket iPad Mini: 9.5" (l) x 7" (h); 6 oz.
19.05 (l) x 12.06 (h) cm; 122 gm
26.67 (l) x 19.05 (h) cm; 212 gm
24.13 (l) x 17.78 (h) cm; 170 gm
- Convenient magnetic closure.
- Holds and protects small electronics.
- Self-locking front zipper.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners (included) or shoulder straps (optional)
- Internal pockets for organization, external zipped pocket for quick access.
- Soft, plush cashmere-like lining keeps gear from bumping into each other.
- OPTIONAL: Attachments sold separately - Wrist Loop, matching Sling Straps.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
The Tech Pocket was just what I needed when traveling to add to my Bolt Sling to make some things I need easy to grab. I love it.
Wanted a small pouch to store cords and chargers for my laptop. Always find you need adapters, cords with different ends (USB, Lightning, Mag-safe, USB-C) and it clutters up the laptop bag. This is the perfect solution - it fits in my laptop bag perfectly. It also matches the material of my laptop sleeve for the MacBook Pro. Waterfield hit it out of the park again!
I use it to store my cables and chargers, really well made, beautifull
I purchased the Tech Pocket for the iPad mini, and it’s amazing! The materials feel robust and of great quality. I am able to fit my iPad mini, in a slim folio case, the 20w charging brick, a charging cable, my Apple Pencil and my AirPods Pro all in one pouch. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase!
First I’d like to start out by saying the quality is top notch as always. The big thing I don’t like about it is how little space there seems to be. With the amount of padding, it feels like you can only get a couple cords in there before starting to have issues closing it. The magnetic closing but works well, but I have to jam everything in and hope it doesn’t pop open. Long story short, for it’s size, I’d expect to get a little more then a couple 1 meter cords in there, I don’t think that much padding is necessary, I’m not tossing this bag around but hey, some people might be and I bought the wrong product for what I wanted to use it for.
The Tech Pocket is one of the products from the Next Generation Gear Case community design project. Originally designed to be an extra pocket, other larger sizes are now available to hold more tech gear.
The Tech Pocket holds:
- small tech accessories like: earbuds, dongles, adapters.
- other personal items requiring protection in a plush, cushy interior, like sunglasses.
NOTE: The Tech Pocket can be inserted into other bags, like the WaterField Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags.
The Tech Pocket iPad Mini is custom-fit to hold Apple's NEW! iPad Mini 6 and its accessories.
The Tech Pocket Plus is slightly longer and can hold the iPad Mini and other similarly-sized tablets and e-readers, Apple Pencil 2, Surface Pen, SD cards, and other accessories.
Customer-vetted Devices that also fit - From Customer Reviews:
- Surface Duo fits in Tech Pocket
- 3DS XL fits in Tech Pocket