All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Hi-performance Forza nylon textile
- Black ballistic nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small: 9.25” (l) x 5” (h); 2.2 oz.
- Medium: 10.75” (l) x 6" (h); 2.8 oz.
- Large (shown): 12.25” (l) x 7.875” (h); 3.6 oz.
23.5 (l) x 12.7 (h) cm; 62 gm
Volume: 2 Liters
27.3 (l) x 15.24 (h) cm; 79 gm
Volume: 3.5 Liters
31.1 (l) x 20 (h) cm; 102 gm
Volume: 6.5 Liters
- Waterproof ballistic nylon or finely textured Forza textile endure long-term use.
- Three sizes and four color options suit diverse tastes and needs.
- Pleated design expands and contracts to accommodate contents.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers keeps gear dry.
- Loop facilitates hanging kit on a towel hook or drawer knob.
- Cleans easily: turn inside out, rinse, and dry.
I needed a bag being large enough to carry stuff I need for a day trip to New York, but small enough to be allowed into a museum. I bought Air Porter because it was the best I could find. When I got the bag, I found it was better than I expected. I really like it.
Tough, light, and looks great. Packs down small and doesn't bulk out like a lot of other kits. Its the perfect dopp kit for one-bagging.
I’m moving more and more to being a minimalist traveler and almost never check a bag. So this wonderful Dopp Kit fits right in. It expands to fit only what I put in it, so I bought the large bag and it still fits easily into my one bag travel plans. Well done!
I’ve tried a few Dopp kits from other makers, but this one from Waterfield is the best! I like the way it expands to you needs inside and makes fitting it into a backpack or carry-on much easier. I also take out all of my toiletries once I’m at my destination and this kit is perfect for that.