All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic bottom panel
- Brown #10 Cotton Duck tan Waxed Canvas with leather bottom panel
- Naturally-tanned full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- Air Duffel: 16” (l) x 8.25” (w) x 10.25” (h)
- Air Duffel Weight: Black Ballistic: 2.7 lbs. / 1.22 kg.
- Optional Air Caddy: 12” (l) x 1.25” (w) x 8” (h); 5 oz.
40.64 (l) x 20.95 (w) x 26.03 (h) cm
Volume: 22 liters
Waxed Canvas: 3.25 lbs. / 1.47 kg
30.48 (l) x 3.18 (w) x 20.32 (h) cm; 142 gm
- Splash-proof YKK Zippers
- Two N35 rare earth magnets
- Stands upright under airline seat leaving some legroom.
- Office compartment lays flat for TSA screening with: padded laptop compartment, wide foam-backed pocket for papers or tablet, open-topped pockets, pen slots, and a central area for files.
- Main compartment for personal items opens with half-moon zipper into large chamber with: open-topped pockets, mesh zippered pockets, key fob, and gold lining that lights up interior.
- Expandable end pockets hold travel documents, water bottles. etc. Easily accessed when under airline seat in front of you.
- Pleated front pocket with interior pockets closes with leather flap secured by N35 rare-earth magnets. (Fits optional Air Caddy.)
- Rear slots for quickly hooking glasses or pens.
- Three carry options — removable strap, leather handles, suitcase-handle passthrough.
- External D-rings for attaching accessories.
I have only had a couple of trips overseas so far one long haul and one short. Also used as a everyday carry. Great quality and just the right amount of organisation. Whether I’m heading to the coffee shop or office to work or travelling I can easily adapt with the pouches I bought making it extremely easy to match my ‘journey’.... will be buying more just because they are good not because I need them :-)
I recently got this bag and took it on a Thanksgiving trip to Cabo. I could've packed my entire week in this bag I think. Very roomy, lots and lots of pockets. Great looking bag. I also added the little bag that goes with it for my personal items on the airplane. I felt very organized the entire trip. This is the bag I have been looking for, and will use for many years to come. Great design folks.
I'm on the road a lot. 75k+ air miles annually. I've been searching for the perfect travel bag for my 1-2 night trips each week. This bag is perfect for these types of trips. Fits everything I need with room to spare. The best part is that you can quickly tell each piece of the bag is designed with purpose. No feature, pocket, or zipper (or magnetic closure) is put in place without being meant to be useful. It all looks very professional as well. It's the prefect bag for me.
This is actually my second Air Duffle - my spouse 'borrowed' my first one and uses it every time we get on a flight. As with last review, great quality, excellent organization and just the right size for what I usually need to carry on for most any business trip.
I purchased the Air Porter when it was released , have traveled with it ever since.Wonderful product. Yet I had to admit to myself it is a tad too small for what i want in a carry on bag.IF I loaded the Porter with my laptop, iPad, wallet, etc I had to put the book(s) I wanted to read into a coat pocket.. A few weeks ago I saw the picture and web site description of the Air Duffle and I knew "This is it" and , indeed, upon receiving it I said "This is it, this is what I wanted and needed". Its like a Tardis, trim on the outside but so very capacious on the inside. Pockets, divided compartments, Key strap, sturdy handles, comfy shoulder strap. And a large internal area for my books, carryon quart bag, some clothing etc etc.
The side zippered pocket-pouches are just right to handily albeit safely carry passport, boarding pass (I always print one in addition to loading on my iPhone, just in case). I love the brown waxed canvas - my closet is awash with Waterfield items with that material.THIS time I chose the black ballistic nylon to shave a bit of weight. When Duffle arrived , I realized it matches may Waterfield backpack perfectly as well as coordinates with my black roller bag. So,short trip or long, I am wonderfully, Waterfield-ly,equipped
The Air Duffel has two sections: a work compartment that includes a padded laptop pocket for storing tech gear, and a roomy main section for storing everything else. Several conveniently-placed pockets hold additional gear.
- The padded pocket in the Air Duffel Work Compartment: fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air, Retina
- iPad Pro 12.9” with Smart Keyboard Folio (1st - 3rd Gen.)
- Google Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Pro 7
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- The Air Duffel Main Compartment fits assorted items one needs in-flight, and on an overnighter, like:
- book, magazines, files
- lunch, snacks, munchies
- jacket, scarf, neck pillow
- a change of clothes
- The Air Duffel Zippered Side Pockets are conveniently located to store small items in a hurry, to quickly access travel documents, to store multiple cell phones, or to hold a water bottle or coffee mug.
- The Air Duffel Front Pocket runs the length of the bag and is protected by a leather flap. It can be used to stow newspapers or the optional Air Caddy. Inside, three open-topped pockets organize more small items.
NOTE: The OPTIONAL Air Caddy is custom-fitted for the front pocket of the Air Duffel and fits devices up to 9.75" x 6.75"
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Go