All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic bottom panel
- Brown #10 Cotton Duck tan Waxed Canvas with leather bottom panel
- Naturally-tanned full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- Air Duffel: 16” (l) x 8.25” (w) x 10.25” (h)
- Air Duffel Weight: Black Ballistic: 2.7 lbs. / 1.22 kg.
- Optional Air Caddy: 12” (l) x 1.25” (w) x 8” (h); 5 oz.
40.64 (l) x 20.95 (w) x 26.03 (h) cm
Volume: 22 liters
Waxed Canvas: 3.25 lbs. / 1.47 kg
30.48 (l) x 3.18 (w) x 20.32 (h) cm; 142 gm
- Splash-proof YKK Zippers
- Two N35 rare earth magnets
- Stands upright under airline seat leaving some legroom.
- Office compartment lays flat for TSA screening with: padded laptop compartment, wide foam-backed pocket for papers or tablet, open-topped pockets, pen slots, and a central area for files.
- Main compartment for personal items opens with half-moon zipper into large chamber with: open-topped pockets, mesh zippered pockets, key fob, and gold lining that lights up interior.
- Expandable end pockets hold travel documents, water bottles. etc. Easily accessed when under airline seat in front of you.
- Pleated front pocket with interior pockets closes with leather flap secured by N35 rare-earth magnets. (Fits optional Air Caddy.)
- Rear slots for quickly hooking glasses or pens.
- Three carry options — removable strap, leather handles, suitcase-handle passthrough.
- External D-rings for attaching accessories.
if you're Debating whether you want the bag or not just get it. it's fantastic quality an the right size.
This bag has to be one of the finest constructed bags I have ever owned. Many little details thought out, except for all the interior little pockets are super shallow. If you are looking to anything in the pockets except a standard business pen or pencil, reconsider purchasing this bag. Items such as calculators, battery packs and even some pens and pencils stick up out of the pockets a couple inches and keep zippers from closing. I don’t get the point behind this. I’m guessing it is so a standard business size pen or pencil doesn’t sink into the pocket, but that doesn’t make sense since you could just use the pocket clip to keep the pen/pencil at the correct height. If it wasn’t for the pocket depth, I’d give this bag 5 stars in an instant.
I bought this to use as a personal item to go along with a carryon. It looks to be very well made and thought out. It is intended to replace another bag that has too many dividers in the main section. Unfortunately my next trip was cancelled so it may be awhile before I can try it out. I think it will work out well.
Fell in love with it during first train ride when it held my laptop, files, water bottles and two days worth of clothing!
I travel a lot for work and have used a backpack for years. My pack was very cool looking with a ton of pockets so I was only going to switch for a significant upgrade.. To me, an upgrade wouldd combine the benefits of the back pack while also protecting file folders from being bent as well as being able to easily fit under an airplane seat. Once I saw the Air-Duffel , I knew my search was over. Other upgrades included a strap to slide on the handle of my carry-on as well as having an integrated key ring. The air duffel arrived and looked better than the pictures on the website. I ordered the black with chocolate leather. It also has plenty of space for my computer, iPad, file folders with room to spare. Lately, I have been putting my bubble jacket, hat and gloves in the main compartment for easy access. This is very handy as my jacket stays clean and is accessible. I also purchased the Tech Pocket and clip it to the D-ring. This is a great place to hold my ID badge, cables, air pods and anything that I need to access quickly. Finally, this is a great place to put my phone verse the seat pocket full of germs.
The Air Duffel has two sections: a work compartment that includes a padded laptop pocket for storing tech gear, and a roomy main section for storing everything else. Several conveniently-placed pockets hold additional gear.
- The padded pocket in the Air Duffel Work Compartment: fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air, Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Magic Keyboard
- Google Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Pro 7
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- The Air Duffel Main Compartment fits assorted items one needs in-flight, and on an overnighter, like:
- book, magazines, files
- lunch, snacks, munchies
- jacket, scarf, neck pillow
- a change of clothes
- The Air Duffel Zippered Side Pockets are conveniently located to store small items in a hurry, to quickly access travel documents, to store multiple cell phones, or to hold a water bottle or coffee mug.
- The Air Duffel Front Pocket runs the length of the bag and is protected by a leather flap. It can be used to stow newspapers or the optional Air Caddy. Inside, three open-topped pockets organize more small items.
NOTE: The OPTIONAL Air Caddy is custom-fitted for the front pocket of the Air Duffel and fits devices up to 9.75" x 6.75"
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Go