Microsoft Surface Book SleeveCase
- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Cushioned with high-grade neoprene and wrapped in your choice of a ballistic nylon shell or tan waxed canvas, the SleeveCase can be a stylish stand-alone Microsoft Surface Book sleeve or can be inserted into another bag. No need to take your tablet out of its snug compartment when going through airport security—these cases are TSA Checkpoint Friendly. Multiple configuration options.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
-High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Dimensions & Weight:
14" x 10.25" (exterior dimensions); 1.05 lb.
- Lightly padded flap
- Angled pocket in the back
- Clip your Surface Pen to the rear pocket or slide securely through rear flap loop
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take Surface Book out of SleeveCase)
The Surface Book SleeveCase is custom fitted for the "naked" Surface Book. For the best fit, store Surface Book with keyboard attached. The SleeveCase will accommodate the undocked screen but it's a less snug fit.
Can I store the Surface Book with keyboard attached?
No problem there. It's a smaller footprint, so the fit will be less snug.
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
Typically, it's best to match the orientation of the bag you will store the Sleeve inside, so vertical for a backpack and horizontal for a messenger.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.