NEW! Sutter Sling Pouch for Nintendo Switch
For 9to5 readers:
Complimentary Switch Taco for orders placed through Feb. 25th.
- Product Info
- What Fits
For Gamers on the Go. The NEW! Sutter Sling Pouch holds your daily essentials — wallet, keys, AirPods, pen, etc. — and the custom-fitted Switch Taco insert protects your console, because as you know...the Switch is a daily essential. Comfort, convenience and easy access. What's not to love?
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- YKK water-resistant zippers
Sutter Sling Pouch:
- Angled strap attachment creates a clean look and keeps bag flat against your back or side.
- Quick-adjust metal cam lock tightens/loosens the strap.
- Front, ultra-soft lined pocket, ideal for smartphones and quick-access necessities.
- Switch Taco slides in and out of main compartment easily and leaves space for wallet, mints, glasses, etc.
- Two interior, open-topped pockets store cords and power or other accessories.
- Convenient key hook for easy retrieval.
- Gold rip-stop liner lights up interior of bag.
- Back panel padded with firm, closed-cell foam lined with moisture-wicking mesh provides extra cushioning for your back and for the Switch inside.
- YKK water-repellent zippers throughout.
- Firm foam enveloped in waxed canvas or ballistic nylon shell.
- Raised 6 mm neoprene padding protects console screen, keeps console centered, and prevents Joy-Cons from compressing.
- Open topped pocket can hold a Waterfield 10-game card or 20-game card wallet.
- Lined with scratch-free, padded liner.
- Nylon 3/4-inch stretchy band holds Switch Taco closed.
- Switch Console with attached Joy-Cons
- 2 Straps
- USB-C cable
- HDMI cable
- 5 Switch game cards or MicroSD Cards
- Anker PowerCore+ 20100
- Optional: 10 or 20 Game Leather Card Holder fits in the Switch Taco
- And extra space for other essentials
Will the Switch CitySlicker or Switch Pouch fit inside the Sutter Sling?
We made the Sutter Sling as compact as possible for you so the CitySlicker and Pouch are a bit too big to fit. We created the compact, protective Switch Taco to fit perfectly in the Sutter Sling Pouch and still leave a bit of space for your wallet, keys and other basic necessities.
Is the Sutter Sling Pouch waterproof?
Are the screen and Joy-Cons protected in the Taco?
Why is the bag lined in gold?
We chose gold because this light color makes it easier to quickly identify the contents inside your bag. The liner also adds a thin water-resistant layer of protection between the canvas or the ballistic nylon and the items you carry.
What type of leather is used for the front panel?
We use premium, full grain leather, the (most expensive) part of the hide with a really tight grain that makes it highly durable. Scratches and other surface character are signs that you’re getting the real thing — authentic, distressed leather that will develop a beautiful patina over time.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.