NEW! Taco Insert for Nintendo Switch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Slim protection for the Switch. The compact Taco Insert envelopes the Nintendo Switch to protect it from bumps and nicks when carrying the Switch in bigger bags. Originally designed to fit in the Sutter Sling Pouch for Nintendo Switch, it can also be used as an insert for other bags and cases.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
Dimensions & Weight:
- 10" (H) x 6" (L) x 1" (W); 5 oz.
- Firm foam enveloped in waxed canvas or ballistic nylon shell.
- Raised 6 mm neoprene padding protects console screen, keeps console centered, and prevent Joy-Cons from compressing.
- Open topped pocket can hold a Waterfield 10-game card or 20-game card wallet.
- Lined with scratch-free, padded liner.
- Nylon 3/4-inch stretchy band holds Switch Taco closed.
As the owner of a Cityslicker AND a Switchpack, both of these are great for different needs, but the Taco is the best for fitting into smaller bags that offer their own weather protection.
The divots for the joycon sticks are excellent, and I hope to see this integrated into some of their other existing bags.
However, main issue is that there’s no way to secure the leather card holder, and it’s already flown out several times while carefully handling my Switch during transit commuting.
A small strap, or bit of Velcro here would go a long w
This also works great when using extended grips such as the Satisfy
Will the Taco Insert work with bags other than the Sutter Sling Pouch for Nintendo Switch?
The Taco Inset is compact and works well with just about any backpack, messenger, or holdall. Please note the Taco Inset is too large to fit SwitchPack for Nintendo Switch.
Does the Taco Insert protect the Joy-Cons?
Yes, the 6 mm neoprene padding that protects the Switch screen prevents the Joy-Cons from compressing.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.