All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
Dimensions & Weight:
- 10 x 6 x 1 inches; 5 oz.
- Firm foam enveloped in waxed canvas or ballistic nylon shell.
- Raised 6 mm neoprene padding protects console screen, keeps console centered, and prevent Joy-Cons from compressing.
- Open topped pocket can hold a Waterfield 10-game card or 20-game card wallet.
- Lined with scratch-free, padded liner.
- Nylon 3/4-inch stretchy band holds Switch Taco closed.
I was looking for a slim case that had a professional appeal to it and the Taco is a clear winner. When I travel with my switch, it is often in a backpack and something bulky is not needed. The Taco is well made and looks good.
One item that could be improved upon is the game storage. I purchased the leather card holder and have been underwhelmed. The holder slides out of the Taco too easy (and you cannot see the game titles).
Would buy the taco again but have a pause on the leather holder.
As the owner of a Cityslicker AND a Switchpack, both of these are great for different needs, but the Taco is the best for fitting into smaller bags that offer their own weather protection.
The divots for the joycon sticks are excellent, and I hope to see this integrated into some of their other existing bags.
However, main issue is that there’s no way to secure the leather card holder, and it’s already flown out several times while carefully handling my Switch during transit commuting.
A small strap, or bit of Velcro here would go a long w
This also works great when using extended grips such as the Satisfy