All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather
- Coated brass hardware
- More details here
Weight & Dimensions:
- X-Small: 14.2" x 0.75"
- Small: 18" x 0.75"
- Medium 21" x 0.75"
- Large 22.8" x 0.75"
36.07 x 1.9 cm
45.72 x 1.9 cm
53.34 x 1.9 cm
57.91 x 1.9 cm
- Full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather available in five color choices.
- Soft, curved edges enhance dog’s comfort.
- Five buckle holes allow collar to grow along with the dog.
- Double metal rivets in two places keep collar secure.
- Strong PVC-coated brass D-ring attaches to leash and/or dog tags.
- OPTIONAL: Create a dog walking kit with the Wag Dog Leash and Wag Hip Pack. Both sold separately.
- Up to two lines (Extra Small only one line).
- Up to 20 characters each line, including spaces.
- Use upper and lower case letters.
As with everything from Waterfield, the quality in craftsmanship is insane. This contrast between the leather and brass on collar feels nice and looks great. I highly recommend picking one up for your dog.
In a world of nylon (that’s only made worse by the incessant clanging of name tags hanging off collars) what better than a simple classic leather collar with the info actually on the leather. Get one. It’s a class act.
Gordon Setters are still puppies at 5; regardless, Duggan wears his new Wakefield Collar with aplomb and the ring turns the collar when his neck-grabbing playmates attempt to use the collar to slow the boy down!
We love these beautiful, high quality collars, they fit very well and we have peace of mind with permanent contact information easily seen should either dog get lost.
The Gadgeteer - March 12, 2021
“That’s why I was so excited to get the Wag Hip Pack, collar, and leash from WaterField. It’s part of their adorably-named “WooferField” collection.”
Find the perfect fit for your dog with this DOG COLLAR SIZE GUIDE.