All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Locally-manufactured textiles from Luna with water- and stain-repellent Nanotex finish
- Black ballistic nylon
- Waxed brown canvas
- Soft, cashmere-like liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Switch Lite (size #3): 9" (l) x 1" (w) x 5" (h); 6 oz.
- Switch Lite in Skull Case (size #1): 10" (l) x 1" (w) x 5.2"; 6.5 oz.
- Switch: (size #1): 10" (l) x 1" (w) x 5.2"; 6.5 oz.
- Switch in Skull Case: (size #2): 11" (l) x 1.25" (w) x 5.5" (h); 7 oz.
22.86 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 170 gm
25.40 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.66 cm; 184 gm
25.40 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.66 cm; 184 gm
27.94 (l) x 2.54 (2) x 13.97 cm; 198 gm
- Two interior pockets for holding games and accessories.
- Pocket placement protects console buttons from impact.
- Sized for the Switch, Switch with Skull Case, and Switch Lite.
- Smooth, case-length magnetic closure quietly secures contents.
- Switch can remain inside the Slip Case while connected to an exterior device.
- Interior is lined with ultra-plush liner to protect the Switch Lite and accessories.
- Bottom grip is made of full grain premium leather for making it easy to remove the device.
- Exterior Luna Textiles are protected with water-resistant and stain-repellant Nanotex technology.
- Optional carabiner or wrist loop sold separately.
- Optional 10-Game Card Holder sold separately.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
Great product from Waterfield. Love it so much!!!
I was hesitant to purchase this initially due to the cost but after watching some reviews I decided to give it a shot and I'm happy I did. I have the switch lite wax canvas model and use it in conjunction with the official Nintendo lite switch lite flip case and it fits perfectly. I wanted a bit more protection when I through my switch lite in my backpack. Definitely would purchase it again. Quality is great and I love the magnet system. Also has a good amount of coushine. I don't use the interior pockets for anything but I could definitely through my headphones in there if I wanted to. Definitely haven't seen anything like it.
I am an adult woman nearing middle age and I still love video games, but I’ve moved past the stage where bright colors and cheap imported materials bring me joy. Typically the only other option in the gaming accessory world is the exact opposite, with “black, all black, devoid of any color or emotion” and I’m desperate for some middle ground!
And then WaterField saunters in with their Switch Slip Case showcasing subtlety and sophistication. The waxed canvas and leather show character, while the functionality makes no concessions. The magnetic strip closure is secure but quick to open; no zipper frustration here. The plush padding of the interior cradles and protects the Switch, so I’m not paranoid of what else is in my backpack. I’m impressed how well the Slip Case fits the Switch Lite with a Skull & Co. case and trigger grips installed; snug but not tight. And arguably as important is how the look and design of this simple case makes me feel. A gentle warm, fuzzy feeling washes over me just by glancing at it.
If there were anything to change about the Slip Case, it would be to add more color options of the waxed canvas version (navy is *very* popular right now but some lighter/mid tones in both the canvas and leather would be welcome as well). While the black polyurethane webbing loop for the attachments is likely very hearty and useful, visually it doesn’t add much and if given the option when ordering I wouldn’t have added it to my bag.
Overall this is easily the nicest (non-technology) gaming accessory I own and it’s certainly wetted my appetite for more WF gear.
I wanted a Switch Lite case that would be slim while still being able to fit the Skull & Co case with grips on it, and this fit perfectly. I traveled with it on a long flight and it fit into my backpack snugly without adding much additional volume.
This bag's design checked all my needs: fits switch with the skull & co grip, interior padding to protect the screen, interior sleeves to carry games & accessories, strong exterior to protect the switch while traveling. The magnetic clasp was just ingenious.
The construction of this bag is top notch and Gary's team (Ivan) even accommodated my custom request of no leather. They kept me informed throughout the process even when they were waiting for raw material. Excellent customer service, found yourself a lifelong customer. Highly recommend this product & company, you won't be disappointed.
The Slip Case for the Switch has one main compartment with pockets designed to hold the Switch Lite, Switch with attached Joy-cons, and the Switch in a Skull case. A pocket can fit a 10-Game Card Holder and the charging cable.
- Size #1 fits the Switch with attached Joy-cons
- Size #2 fits the Switch in Skull Case
- Size #3 fits the Switch Lite
- Size #1 fits the Switch Lite in Skull Case