- Product Info
- What Fits
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather accents
SleeveCase Dimensions & Weight:
-12" MacBook: 11.75 x 9.25 inches, 0.7 lb.
-13" MacBook Air: 13.75 x 10 inches, 0.9 lb.
-13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13 x 9.75 inches, 0.85 lb.
-15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14.5 x 10.25 inches, 0.95 lb.
- Optional strap with metal hardware
- Lightly padded flap of full-grain leather
- Angled pocket in the back
- shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Simple or Suspension Strap (balances the load)
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take laptop out of SleeveCase
- 12"MacBook - Size 37
- 13" MacBook Air - Size 32
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 38
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 39
- 13" MacBook Pro Retina Display (Old Size) - Size 35
- 15" MacBook Pro Retina Display (Old Size) - Size 34
Gadgetmac - August 12, 2011
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
MobilityMinded - June 25, 2009
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
We recommend that you match the orientation of the SleeveCase with the bag you plan to stow your laptop in. This allows you to access your laptop without removing the entire Sleeve.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I have a protective case on my Apple laptop, will the SleeveCase fit?
We custom-fit each Apple laptop for a snug fit with the "naked" laptop. Even a slim protective case will make a difference. Send us a quick email and we'll help find the right size for a great fitting SleeveCase.
What is a Suspension Strap?
We call it the "suspension" strap because this strap stretches just a bit, adding a little spring effect so your laptop is a little lighter to carry. The underside of the strap is lined with grippy material so it sits on your shoulder, preventing it from moving around. The strap is removable and snaps onto metal D-rings.
I already have a strap I plan to use. How would I complete the order?
When selecting your Strap Options, please choose "D-rings only". That way, we'll sew the D-rings on for you so you can attach your existing strap.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggybackcomfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
Dropped laptop. Not broken. Thanks, WaterField!
Sleevecase helps calm my anal retentiveness.
Sleeve pull tab, pure unadulterated genius!
Tight but comfortable fit, durable quality.
Best sleeve I have ever owned!