All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather accents
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- 16" MacBook Pro M1 (size #7): 15" (l) x 10.25" (h) ; 1.25 lb
- 14” MacBook Pro (size #5): 13.5" (l) x 10.25" (h); 0.99 lb
- 13" MacBook Air (size #9): 13" (l) x 9.75" (h); 0.85 lb
- 13" MacBook Pro (size #38): 13" (l) x 9.75" (h); 0.85 lb
38.10 (l) x 26.03 (h) cm; 0.90 kg
34.29 (l) x 26.03 (h) cm; 0.44 kg
33.02 (l) x 24.76 (h) cm; 0.38 kg
33.02 (l) x 24.76 (h) cm; 0.38 kg
- Angled pocket in the back.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Lightly padded flap of full-grain leather.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take laptop out of SleeveCase).
- Piggyback for additional storage.
- Supreme Suspension Strap 1 Inch to lighten the load.
- Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the canvas on your bag.
User Reviews & Stories
Longtime WaterField customer. The sleevecase is great: the design is thoughtful, it is made with robust materials, it gets lots of compliments. This is my third one.Read more
Just what I was looking for to protector and transport my new M1 MacBook Pro. Also pairs nicely with my airpod max waterfield caseRead more
I am 100% satisfied with my MacBook Sleeve Case and the additional piggy back pocket and strap I bought with it. Even friends have noticed it and asked about where I bought it whenever they first see it, all without me mentioning it at all. They too have all liked what they see. It truly seems to speak for itself and I'll continue to be a customer for any items I may need to purchase in the future from Waterfield. The quality of everything I've bought from them (5 different items so far) is absolutely exceptional. I love the look of their products too. The practicality, quality-build AND visually impressive qualities keep me coming back as a customer and will continue to do so. I honestly can highly recommend this bag and adding the extra piggy back back to clip on to it is great for the MacBook Pro power brick whenever I need to take it as well as leaving it (piggy back pocket and power brick) behind for short trips is a nice touch too so that I can travel light if need be.Read more
My history with Waterfield is long and storied. Starting with my 11” MacBook Air (which I still have and use regularly) all the way up to my current 14” MacBook Pro, I could not imagine using any other company for my bag and sleeves. This current MacBook sleeve is probably my favorite. I love the material, love the color, and most of all love that it makes this rather large laptop as thin and light as possible. My only suggestion would be to bring back the attachable rubber handle that I used on some of your early sleeves. Those were awesome!Read more
The best protection for your expensive Laptop.Read more
The Waterfield Macbook Sleevecase Review
MacSparky - January 25, 2018
“I opted for the additional side clips and strap so I could wear it over my shoulder. I’m glad I did because I ended up carrying this computer bag everywhere.”
WaterField SleeveCase for MacBook Pro Review
Gadgetmac - August 12, 2011
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
The MacBook SleeveCase is custom-fit for:
- 16" MacBook Pro M2 - Size #7
- 14" MacBook Pro M2 - Size #5
- 13" MacBook Air M2 - Size #9
- 13" MacBook Pro M2 - Size #38
See also SleeveCase for iPad Pro.