All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather accents
SleeveCase Dimensions & Weight:
- 16" MacBook Pro: TBD
- 13" MacBook Air Retina: 13 x 9.75 inches, 0.85 lb.
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13 x 9.75 inches, 0.85 lb.
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14.5 x 10.25 inches, 0.95 lb.
- Lightly padded flap of full-grain leather.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage.
- Optional Simple or Suspension Strap (balances the load).
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take laptop out of SleeveCase.
Bought the macbook Pro sleeve, Gear Pouch and Padded Gear Pouch for my macbook as well as phone accessories.
Gotta admit my purchase will be worthwhile for many years to come.
Perfect fit, absolute quality and nice design.
This is my 3rd product from these guys. I can't stress how pleased I have been not only with customer service but the quality of their products. I ordered this and made a mistake and ordered the incorrect size. When I notice the mistake in the confirmation email, I sent them a message and they were able to correct my mistake and send me the correct size all within the normal shipping time. The Sleevecase was a perfect fit for my MacBook Pro (13"). When I first got it, I was concerned it was going to be too small but it was the perfect fit. Not too tight you can't get it out either. I see a lot of people complaining about the price. Look, is WaterField products the lowest priced? No. However, with that said I have had my two other products from them for over two plus years. Both bags have been my go to bags for flying and have been through a lot of wear and these bags still look great and function the way they were intended. Pay once! cry once people! trust me you won't be disappointed. (All my products were in the canvas).
Honestly, there’s no denying that this is probably the best sleeve you can buy for your MacBook. The build quality is just exceptional. I was happy to leave it at that and keep my thoughts private, but I keep getting dogged with emails every day to review this, so because they asked for it, I will give my honest opinion.
In spite of the quality, I think it’s always important to evaluate one’s purchase with respect to the price. Candidly, $70 for the most basic sleeve is just too much. Not to mention that I paid $50 for my previous one (bigger Macbook actually)from Waterfield. Thankfully I already had a strap so I didn’t have to spend anymore than absolutely necessary on it. I think a 40% increase is a little much.
Again, this is an absolutely great sleeve, but is it really head and shoulders better than what you would get on Amazon? I’m not so sure.
Love the Mac book case holder for wife’s new apple laptop. Fits great and has style
Gadgetmac - August 12, 2011
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
MobilityMinded - June 25, 2009
- 16" MacBook Pro - Size 6
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 38
- 13" MacBook Air Retina - Size 40
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 39