All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather accents
SleeveCase Dimensions & Weight:
- 16" MacBook Pro: 15" x 10.25"; 1.25 lb
- 13" MacBook Air Retina: 13" x 9.75"; 0.85 lb
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13" x 9.75"; 0.85 lb
38.10 x 26.03 cm; 0.90 kg
33.02 x 24.76 cm; 0.38 kg
33.02 L x 24.76 H cm; 0.38 kg
- Lightly padded flap of full-grain leather.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage.
- Optional Mini Strap with padding.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take laptop out of SleeveCase.
Very happy with customer service and quality of the sleeve!
We had a hard time finding a case that was designed to fit the new 16” MacBook Pro. Found your case and decided it was the best one out there.
Item received quickly and in the described manner.
Looks great and I use it on a daily now.
I have MacBooks since the time they looked like portable toilet seats (for the millenials amongst us: it was called an iBook back then, and was despite the looks still freakishly expensive, so regarding apple-pricing nothing changed really) .
And somewhere along the line I discovered Gary and his toko. Always super friendly in contact, but what's more important: great solid protective products. Really great. Loved the stuff and the way the sleeves and pouches and bags are designed. As if they can read my mind at the drawing board.
And then in 2009 me and my motorcycle and my MacBook went on the road: Europe-Russia-Mongolia and back : I put my MacBook 13" in a Waterfield sleeve similar like this one, put them in the side panniers of my bike (solid metal pannier, Jesse's ), and the MacBook ( and I ) survived the whole bouncy, rocking, hobbling, shakin trip!
We went from Europe overland on- and offroad to Mongolia and back, thru rivers, bouncing over the steppe, Russian unkept roads, through mountains and rocky crops etc, sliding thru the mud, lost a pannier once, found it back, but whatever happened, the Macbook was protected, unscratched and kept on working. Thanks to the proper protection of the Waterfield sleeve (and Jesse's panniers).
So ever since then, I got myself some new MacBooks, and an iPad now and then. And every time it goes into a Waterfield sleeve. Every single piece of electronica screenish product gets one. I have some pouches which do triple duty on all kind of stuff. The only reason I don't buy more of them is because of the idiotic high customs and import fees and taxes my home country customs charges. But if that wouldn't be the case, I think I would live in a heyGary- Waterfield house.
Great quality, great design, I'm in for life. Thank you Gary and Crew.
Gadgetmac - August 12, 2011
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
MobilityMinded - June 25, 2009
- 16" MacBook Pro - Size 6
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 38
- 13" MacBook Air Retina - Size 40
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 39