All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather
- Premium waterproof zippers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small (fits iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro): 6.5” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.5” (h); 3 oz.
- Large (fits iPhone 12 Pro Max): 7” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.5” (h); 3.1 oz.
16.51 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.89 (h) cm; 85.04 gm
17.78 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.89 (h) cm; 87.88 gm
- Two sizes fit small and large phones.
- Sturdy ballistic nylon helps block sweat and keeps contents dry.
- Premium full-grain leather panel adds a bit of luxury.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers grant easy access.
- Softly-lined main compartment protects the phone.
- Zippered front pocket fits quick-access items like cash or ID.
- Top finger loop slides the case easily out of jersey pocket.
- OPTIONAL Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
You’re right, I have not used it yet but the “cycling iPhone wallet” is exactly what I need when traveling through airports train stations etc. to keep my valuables near and close at hand
Absolutely love my new Cycling iPhone Wallet. Perfect fit, with a front pocket for simple tools or a few dollars in case I happen upon a Taco Truck. Thanks Waterfield for another great product!!
I have the Cycling Wallet and use it for road riding. Overall it is a great design.
Pro's - my phone (Samsung Note 20 Ultra) fits perfectly and I can keep my ID and cash with a small tool in the smaller zippered pocket. It fits perfectly in my center jersey pocket.
Cons - the black nylon side of the wallet allows moisture/sweat to permeate to the phone. Although the phone is pretty waterproof, I was expecting better water resistance at this price level. After a 2 hour ride in 70 degree temps on a dry day, the phone compartment was moist on the inside and I could see moisture droplets on the phone screen. Definitely some room for better engineering for water resistance.
iPhone 12 Pro Max fits great in it. And the quality and look are incredible as always!
Used it on a 33mi/3700ft vert ride yesterday.
The wallet is very well made with high quality materials and holds my iPhone 12 Pro Max with a Mouz case on it, as well as my car key and debit card comfortably.
The case fits comfortably on my jersey pocket, doesn't feel bulky.
My phone is no longer sweaty when I take it out, which is a big plus.
Overall, it's a premium product (with a premium price) but It's totally worth it IMO. Very happy with it.
The Cycling Phone Wallet is quite compact. It holds your phone and just a few small items:
- Phone compartment:
- Small size: Fits iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Large size: Fits iPhone 12 Pro Max (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Small & Large sizes fit other similarly-sized phones
- Zipped front pocket:
- Fits ID, cash, credit card, key, and a multi-tool