All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather
- Premium waterproof zippers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small (fits iPhone 14 Pro): 6.5” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.25” (h); 3 oz.
- Large (fits iPhone 14 Pro Max): 7” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.5” (h); 3.1 oz.
16.51 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.25 (h) cm; 85.04 gm
17.78 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.89 (h) cm; 87.88 gm
- Two sizes fit small and large phones.
- Sturdy ballistic nylon helps block sweat and keeps contents dry.
- Premium full-grain leather panel adds a bit of luxury.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers grant easy access.
- Softly-lined main compartment protects the phone.
- Zippered front pocket fits quick-access items like cash or ID.
- Top finger loop slides the case easily out of jersey pocket.
- OPTIONAL Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
Fantastic quality on these wallets. The excellent craftsmanship is something I’ve come to expect from Waterfield and this is no exception. Fits an Anbernic RG351MP retro emulation handheld perfectly.
After biking 13,000+ miles outdoors in Michigan since COVID hit in March 2020, with my wallet, cash, house key, and ear bud case in a plastic bag, I love my Cycling iPhone Wallet, I have one suggestion for improvement and one good problem: IMPROVEMENT -- Make it slightly bigger so that my iPhone 13 Pro Max with a protective case will fit. GOOD PROBLEM -- I can't feel the Cycling iPhone Wallet in my jersey, so I find myself patting my back to make sure it's still there.
Love it! Keeps my phone dry with room for sone tools. Fits in jersey pocket. I had a flat this past weekend, nifty Park tool came in handy. My husband has the older model and is very pleased as well.
I have been looking for this style of wallet for months. I finally came across this wallet and since I started using it I have fallen in love. It is incredibly roomy and fits everything I need to take with me.
Honestly the first thing I did when I got my “Cycling iPhone Wallet” was try to put my PS Vita’s (both 1000 & 2000 model) in it because the size was just perfect. Granted I know WaterField had cases for these game consoles years ago but I sadly missed out due to not having heard about WaterField back then, that being said I do in fact know what those cases looked like and now that I know both my Vita’s can fit this case I’m inclined to say it’s better style & fit wise perfectly then the original case WaterField made for them. I’m using this case for my iPhone 13 Pro Max as secondary covering my phone with its primary case on it… Yes overkill but this case is doing its job perfectly to keep my mind at ease. Again I will be getting two more but different colors in the near future for my PS Vita’s.
The Cycling Phone Wallet is quite compact. It holds your phone and just a few small items:
- Phone compartment:
- Small size: Fits iPhone 14 Pro (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Large size: Fits iPhone 14 Pro Max (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Small & Large sizes fit other similarly-sized phones
- Zipped front pocket:
- Fits ID, cash, credit card, key, and a multi-tool