All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather
- Premium waterproof zippers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small (fits iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro): 6.5” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.5” (h); 3 oz.
- Large (fits iPhone 12 Pro Max): 7” (l) x 0.75” (w) x 3.5” (h); 3.1 oz.
16.51 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.89 (h) cm; 85.04 gm
17.78 (l) x 1.9 (w) x 8.89 (h) cm; 87.88 gm
- Two sizes fit small and large phones.
- Sturdy ballistic nylon helps block sweat and keeps contents dry.
- Premium full-grain leather panel adds a bit of luxury.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers grant easy access.
- Softly-lined main compartment protects the phone.
- Zippered front pocket fits quick-access items like cash or ID.
- Top finger loop slides the case easily out of jersey pocket.
- OPTIONAL Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
For the 1st time I can go on my Urban expeditions Hands Free! Thank you Gary 😊
Precision engineered, beautifully designed, and highly functional. Superbly crafted with every attention to detail and using the best materials.
It’s more than a phone wallet - it’s a stylish and subtle statement about the creator and the end owner
Nicely crafted and simple. Just what I needed! A go bag for days when I need both cages for water. I was able to fit, my micro-pump, two tubolito tubes, a Co2 cartridge, a topeak valve, a pedros tire lever and some cash and tube patches in the outside zippered pocket. With all these items inside it is full. I do not plan on using it for my iPhone at this point. The loop makes it super easy to grab out of your jersey pocket. I was looking at several similar items from other cycling brands but decided to support a California business. Awesome customer service and from my experience they care deeply about their products and those who purchase them. This is only my first impression as I have only used on a couple rides, but at this point, super happy with my decision. Thanks!
I wanted to consolidate what I kept in my saddle bag and jersey pocket and found the perfect solution. The cycling iPhone wallet is the perfect size, holds the essentials for your phone and quick access items, and is extremely well constructed.
Takes some getting used to, but it works great.
The Cycling Phone Wallet is quite compact. It holds your phone and just a few small items:
- Phone compartment:
- Small size: Fits iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Large size: Fits iPhone 12 Pro Max (naked or in an Apple Case)
- Small & Large sizes fit other similarly-sized phones
- Zipped front pocket:
- Fits ID, cash, credit card, key, and a multi-tool