All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 4mm Neoprene
- Full-grain leather
Neo Sleeve Weight:
- NEW 15" MacBook Air: 5.0 oz
- 14" MacBook Pro: 5.0 oz.
- 16" MacBook Pro: 5.0 oz.
- 13" MacBook Pro: 5.0 oz.
- 13" MacBook Air: 5.0 oz.
- Thick 44mm neoprene surrounds the device. This is the same thickness used in diving suits.
- Neoprene's superb tensile strength keeps its shape no matter how much it's stretched.
- Device will fit tightly at first, and the sleeve will eventually take its shape over time.
- Side pull tabs to help insert and remove laptop.
- Full-grain leather tab for handheld carry.
- Seams are cross-stitched so it moves when the neoprene stretches.
- Top edge is sealed with a nylon tape to prevent the neoprene from wear and tear.
- Available in horizontal and vertical orientations.
- Use on its own, or insert inside other bigger bags.
- Only available black neoprene with black leather tab.
I bought this sleeve primarily because it’s cheap and looks great! I actually really like it and it works well with my devices, including my iPad Pro 12.9 and my MacBook Air. However, I find myself wishing it had magnets to close it up the sleeve. I imagine they were removed from this design to make it less costly, and I know there are more expensive sleeves with magnets. Still it’s a great design and works perfectly as advertised. Thanks for a great product!
I wanted to find a great quality sleeve for my brand new M2 13 inch MacBook Air, and this was it. It does the job well, and the finish touch on the sleeve is amazing. It's a bit of a struggle to insert my laptop in there, but I was informed the sleeve will conform the the MacBook Air, then it'll be easier. Overall, I love it.
I had purchased Waterfield bags in the past - both for a laptop and an iPad so it was a logical first choice when I got a new laptop. The Neo Sleeve is perfect for my 14 inch MacBook Pro. Fits like the proverbial glove and provides that lightweight measure of protection that I was seeking. The quality gets an A+ and the price was a few $$ more but worth it.
I’ve had several cases, bags and sleeves for my Macs over the years so when I got a new Macbook Air M2 model the first place I went was Waterfield. The workmanship on my bag was great, but it was just a tad small, enough where the top doesn’t close on sides, exposing just a little bit of the top of the computer. And I didn’t think I needed the fancy shoulder strap, but I was wrong. You probably should not offer the cheap one because it is really a bit insulting to the bag. It is uncomfortable, and if I didn’t have the option I would have purchased the fancy one and been happy. But that is just me. I also like the faded look of the older green canvas that I’ve purchased in past over the super green one of this bag, but I’m sure it will wear into a color I like more. Overall a really nice, simple sleeve but not as delightful as the products I’ve purchased in the past.
I needed padding for my personal MacBook, so it wouldn't go sliding and getting scratched by my work MacBook - so Waterfield to the rescue.. AGAIN.. This sleeve is perfect for protecting the rubbing Macs.
Apple World Today - November 11, 2021
“I’ve chosen the US$39 Neo Sleeve from WaterField Designs to protect my pricey 16-inch MacBook Pro when traveling.”
Apple World Today Rating (out of 5 stars): ★★★★★
The Neo Sleeve is custom-fit for each "naked" MacBook Pro. Any additional protective case on your MacBook Pro will be a poor fit with the Neo Sleeve. Choose your size based on your MacBook model.
- These (naked) devices fit in Vertical & Horizontal orientation:
- 15" MacBook Air - Size #11
- 14" MacBook Pro - Size #5
- 16” MacBook Pro - Size #7
- 13" MacBook Air - Size #9
- 13” MacBook Pro - Size #38