Shipping at WaterField
All our products are made in the USA in our San Francisco workshop where each product is crafted in small batches by hand. Made locally, our products ship globally.
How We Ship
Our online store is open 24/7 and we ship Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
The Shipping Method you choose at Checkout (2-day, Overnight, etc.) is based on when your order is completed and ready to ship, not when you place the order.
- - Items in stock ship out the same day, if received before 12:00 pm PST.
- - Items not in stock are made to order. Once completed and ready to ship, it will ship according to the Shipping Method chosen at Checkout.
- - Orders in high demand will have an estimated production time listed on its product page and will ship according to the date listed.
- - If an item is out of stock, or if there will be some delay, you will be notified you as soon as possible.
The Shipping Rate you select applies to your complete order, and not to each item ordered.
If you have a special shipping need, email us at HeyGary@SFbags.com and we’ll see what we can do.
We offer these subsidized shipping rates:
We use the US Postal Service and FedEx for domestic shipments.
- $5 -– First Class Mail for orders under 1 pound (domestic United States)
- $10 -- US Priority Mail (domestic United States)
- $15 -- FedEx 2-Day Express (48 Contiguous United States). No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
- $50 -- FedEx Overnight Service to most locations (not Hawaii). No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
We partner with Federal Express to deliver your orders overseas. To help lower transportation costs for our foreign customers, we have just one fixed shipping fee.
$19 -- Flat rate (for any size, any amount, any country)
Duty and Tax are calculated separately from Shipping and are based on your country’s import policies. At Checkout, you may see this amount included in the Shipping field.
NOTES ABOUT SHIPPING WITH FEDEX:
- - FedEx delivers Monday thru Friday.
- - FedEx does NOT deliver to Post Office boxes (P.O. Box).
- - Your package is completely trackable through FedEx.com.
I chose the Overnight Shipping Method, but it will take 2 days to make the bag, can I get a refund?
There is no refund for Shipping because the Shipping Method applies to when your product is completed and ready to ship. So, after 2 days, it will ship Overnight as you had chosen.
The Overnight Shipping method applies when your product is ready to ship, not when you place your order. If your order is on-shelf, it will ship the same day if ordered before 12 p.m. PST. If your order is not on shelf, your order will be made, and once completed, it will ship according to the Shipping Method chosen.
How will I know when my product will ship?
When your product is ready to ship, you will receive a Shipping Notification email with the tracking information. Most products ship within a couple of days of receiving your order. Products in high demand will be divided into Batches, which you’ll notice on the product page in red font. You will see which Batch Production Run your order is in and the expected date it will ship.
Where is my Shipping Notification email?
If you have not received e-mail confirmation from us (@sfbags.com) acknowledging your order, please check your Spam or Junk folder. For Gmail users, please check your Promotions folder.