All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here.
Weight & Dimensions:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 4.3” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w)x 5.3" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.92 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.46 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 15.74 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for easy visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separate items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
I love this pouch. I love storing my gear in and takingy gear out of it. Sometimes I just caress it and play with the zippers for no reason. I even bought two. Thanks WaterField!
There are a lot of pouches around but this one is special. The materials are incredible and the craftsmanship is impecable. I got the large waxed canvas one in brown. It looks really good. It makes mundane stuff like reaching into your bag to get a cable really enjoyable.
Only thing to keep in mind is it's rather narrow so it tends to distort a bit if it's too full, but for my use, it's perfect. If you plan on putting a lot of stuff in there, maybe go for the Padded Gear Pouch, it looks like it's got more structure to it and is a bit wider. I keep my wireless earbuds, my Apple Pencil, 5 chargers and a bunch of dongles in there with no issue. It's got plenty of room left for more. The gold lining is a really nice touch. I also got a full-size Executive Leather Messenger and it fits inside like a glove.
This was a gift for my brother. I will be back for more!
The Gear Pouch is the perfect pouch for my EDC gear, and is the right size for my Sutter Tech Sling! The Gear Pouch holds everything in place, and make items easy to retrieve.
Pack Hacker - February 25, 2020
“While the WaterField Designs Gear Pouches can start to look lumpy when full, their durability, versatility, and interior organization should treat you well.”
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.