All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Weight & Dimensions:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 4.3” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w)x 5.3" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.92 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.46 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 15.74 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for easy visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separate items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
I just received my medium sized Gear Pouch in the mail and absolutely love it! It fits perfectly in my Staad backpack… I am using it to separate my cords, adapters and smaller items so they are easier to grab quickly. The quality of the product is top notch - the wax canvas, the zipper - as well as the actual “build” of the pouch. I can’t get enough of their products and love how they keep coming out with fantastic ideas!
I've purchased a number of items from Waterfield and never been disappointed. Although the price point is higher from what I might have found on Amazon for "similar" items (read: Made in China), the quality of Waterfield products surpasses anything cheaper I've tried. Will always check Waterfield first. The gear pouches (most recent purchase) are sized differently for what you may need and I love the waxed canvas products that wear nicely with age. Would -- no, check that -- WILL buy again if I need more!
The quality of the waxed canvas from Waterfield Designs make me want all their products. Also they have an excelent customer service. Thanks Gary and all the team for their support with my orders.
Great buy, inside material makes it easy to see everything while the simple organization helps to separate things. sturdy and perfect for my everyday pen/pencil/sticky note/tape pouch. love it.
Pack Hacker - February 25, 2020
“While the WaterField Designs Gear Pouches can start to look lumpy when full, their durability, versatility, and interior organization should treat you well.”
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.