All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather
- Waterproof premium zippers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Size (Small): 7” (l) x 1” (w) x 3.75” (h); 3 oz.
- Pro Max Size (Large): 7.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 4” (h); 3.1 oz.
17.78 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 9.525 (h) cm; 85.04 gm
19.05 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm; 87.88 gm
- Sized to fit narrow European cycling jerseys.
- Two sizes fit small and large phones.
- Holds bike gear, tools and phone (in dedicated, padded pocket).
- Zippered front pocket holds quick-access items like cash or ID.
- Sturdy ballistic nylon helps block sweat and keeps contents dry.
- Premium full-grain leather panel adds a bit of luxury.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers grant easy access.
- Top finger loop slides the case easily out of jersey pocket.
- Interior is lined with bright gold nylon for easy visibility.
- OPTIONAL: Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
I was surfing the web for jersey pocket organizers and found the Waterfield Case products and videos. I opted to try your case and it is fine. It supplies my needs. Yes, it can protect your jerseys pockets from sharp edges tools and wlll keep your mobile dry. What I like most is that all basic riding accs items I need are contained in one case and just grab and go. It is not cheap; it is for serious riders.
This is exactly what I was looking for. I don’t like saddle bags and changing them between bikes. This carries everything I need (CO2, levers, tools, tube, patches, phone and cash all fit fine and it doesn't even look like it should but does) and fits great in the center jersey pocket. You forget it's there in no time. I bought the small and it perfectly fits all mentioned and my iPhone 11 Pro (not max). Great purchase that made riding without a fuss possible again.
Glad to find a well designed American made cycling bag. So far it’s held up well. Test will be the summer and sweat !
Love the ease of putting in and removing from my jersey pocket. I was surprised at how compact and easy it was to carry my essentials. I had always used a sandwich baggy. This case is awesome!
Have been riding for many years and many miles. While the saddle bag is convenient for those of us wanting to have a clean look, we prefer to stuff our jerseys. This is the best cycling wallet/caddy etc on the market. I purchased the first generation of these in 2018 and it is still going strong but after many sweaty miles it needed to be replaced. This one is so good I am suggesting it to my whole club. The construction will NOT fall apart like many competitors and the sweat proof zippers will delay the corrosion many of us have. Looking forward tot his product lasting years on the bike.
The Gadgeteer - October 8, 2021
“Check out Waterfield Designs Cycling iPhone Wallet and Jersey Pocket Tool Case, which are intended to not only protect your smartphone and cycling tools, but also help organize a few of your wallet or EDC pocket items as well.”
FeedTheHabit.com - October 29, 2020
“The Jersey Pocket Tool Case organizes all your spare stuff so it’s easily-reached and organized. On top of that, you no longer have to worry about your multi-tool jabbing you in the back either.”
The Jersey Pocket Tool Case holds tools, bike gear, and phone in a compact case that fits in cycling jersey pockets.
1. Main compartment:
- Fits a mini pump, spare tube, CO2 cartridge, patches, and tire levers
- Separate padded phone pocket fits iPhone 15 Pro or iPhone 15 Pro Max (or similarly-sized phones)
2. Front Zipped pocket:
- Easy-to-access pocket fits cash, ID, keys
- May also fit a multi-tool
3. Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra fits in Jersey Pocket Tool Case
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5g fits in Jersey Pocket Tool Case
- Wallet, notebook and pen fits in Jersey Pocket Tool Case