All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 15 oz. waxed canvas specially-coated with Martexin™ water-repellent wax
- Black ballistic nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One Size 15.5" (l) x 6.75" (w) x 13.5" (h); 1.9 lbs.
39.37 (l) x 17.14 (w) x 34.29 (h) cm; 0.86 kg Volume: 23 Liters
- Made of heavy-duty 15-oz. waxed canvas that repels water or firm ballistic nylon with firm, custom backing.
- Streamlined design keeps the bag lightweight and comfortable.
- Water bottle holders – keeps bottles upright to prevent water from leaking.
- Cycling shoe pockets – keeps dirt and grease isolated to the shoe pockets.
- Two exterior side pockets – great for energy bars and gels on one side.
- Front pocket has a waterproof zipper to keep essentials like your car keys, wallet, phone, etc.
- Extra-long handles allows to carry the tote from your shoulder.
- Bottom is reinforced with an extra layer of fabric to add structure to keep bag upright.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and refresh the wax on your bag.
This is just a brilliant piece of design. Purchased two in blue waxed cotton, one for road bike and one for mountain bike gear. Love the way you just pick it up throw it in the car and everything is organized and in one place. About to order one for my partner as she’s kicked my mountain bike gear out and is using the tote for her road bike!! Another fantastic product from Waterfield, im a big fan!
The color, the design, the construction and the price - the best!
Like all of their stuff, Waterfield knocks it out of the park with this one. Light but sturdy and just the right size for transporting cycling gear (or wine bottles!) in style.
The Cycling Tote is sized to keep all your cycling gear organized and easy to transport.
The Cycling Tote has 4 internal pockets — two on each side of the bag. They are tall enough to keep a pair of cycling shoes and two water bottles upright. The main compartment holds everything else plus your helmet. Two exterior side pockets are for energy bars and cycling tool kit. The front zipper pocket secures keys, a wallet, and other valuables.