All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Waxed Canvas - brown or navy
- Naturally-tanned chocolate leather tabs and handle
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Vitesse Messenger: 16”-18” (l) x 4” (w) x 13” (h); 1.9 lbs.
40.64-45.72 (l) x 10.16 (w) x 33.02 (h) cm; 0.86 kg
Volume: 14.5 liters
- Top grab handle.
- Nylon adjustable strap.
- Front waterproof-zippered pockets with internal Ultrasuede phone pocket.
- Optional stabilizer messenger strap.
- Internal laptop pocket.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
Good materials, quite spacious,just what i need for my everyday use. love this bag
A really nice messenger bag. The aquaguard zips on the front are a little tricky right now, but I think they'll break in nicely.
Bag is awesome and quite spacious without being bulky, exactly what I was looking for. I also own the large sling bag, main reason I got this one is to lodge around my portable office which includes 15in MBP, bluetooth keyboard, mouse, charger, power bank, and still have plenty of space left for stuff I might pick around the day. I also bike with it for work commute about 25min. The Outback would be slightly too limited although very pretty. Though I still have a wish list for this messenger:
- The beautiful leather cover instead of the canvas for the top flap, they have this style with the outback and the sling.
- An easier buckle for the shoulder strap, they have that also with the sling bag. Instead of the seatbelt style which is cumbersome to change length vs the sling buckle which is awesome and very easy.
- Finally, SOME level of padding for the laptop sleeve, right now its 0 padding so you need a sleeve otherwise risk damaging an expensive device on a rough fall. And maybe the signature yellow interior but not too fixed on this as it might add bulk.
This bag is likely for life so don't think I'll buy another one for a while which is good, but I'll miss out on any updated version.
Vitesse Messenger bag
I paid lots of money for a poorly designed bag. My 3.000 euro MacBook Pro is not protected at all and now I have to spend more money to buy a protection sleeve. The Vitesse Messenger bag is an expensive and useless piece of junk.
AndroidGuys - May 15, 2019
“The Waterfield Vitesse will continue to be my messenger/shoulder bag of choice for the foreseeable future.”
"At once stylish and sturdy, this bag transitions seamlessly between the office and more casual settings."
Best Leather - 7/23/16
"Vitesse is a French noun meaning speed. The word suggests a European zest combined with rapid utility. It’s the perfect name for the Waterfield Designs Vitesse Messenger Bag. The bag is simple, lightweight, and has a certain flair in its design."
"If you’re looking for something that can keep your stuff together no matter what you need contained, this is one of the better buys out there. And you’ll look great doing it."
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 13” MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Air Retina
- 12” MacBook
- iPad Pro (11”, 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
3. Microsoft Surface:
- Surface Book 2 (13.5” & 15")
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5" & 15")
4. Other confirmed devices:
- Pixel Slate
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Dell XPS (13” & 15”)
- DSLR camera gear and lenses (Geoffrey E.M., Soquel, US)