All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather
- Waterproof premium zippers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Size (Small): 7” (l) x 1” (w) x 3.75” (h); 3 oz.
- Pro Max Size (Large): 7.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 4” (h); 3.1 oz.
17.78 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 9.525 (h) cm; 85.04 gm
19.05 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm; 87.88 gm
- Sized to fit narrow European cycling jerseys.
- Two sizes fit small and large phones.
- Holds bike gear, tools and phone (in dedicated, padded pocket).
- Zippered front pocket holds quick-access items like cash or ID.
- Sturdy ballistic nylon helps block sweat and keeps contents dry.
- Premium full-grain leather panel adds a bit of luxury.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers grant easy access.
- Top finger loop slides the case easily out of jersey pocket.
- Interior is lined with bright gold nylon for easy visibility.
- OPTIONAL: Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
I am really impressed with my Jersey Pocket Tool Case. I was previously using the Cycling Ride Pouch, which served me well for years, but was a tight fit for my new phone. The newer Jersey Pocket Tool Case fits my phone and my cycling essentials with some room to spare. It fits perfectly in a Jersey Pocket and the loop is a nice touch to make removal really easy. I ordered the ballistic nylon case and it feels very durable and is consistent with the high quality I’ve come to expect from Waterfield.
Another great product. Highly rerecommended.
Had the older Waterfield ride pouch with the clear touch screen area for your phone and it was good but this case is much much better. The ballistic nylon version is lighter than the leather if you care about that sort of thing. The corners are rounded and make sliding in and out of the jersey pocket quite easy. The loop to pull it in and out of the jersey pocket is also a nice touch. Like it so much I’m going to grab a second one in a different color.
I have minimalist hip packs and massive hip packs and jersey pockets and backpacks and messenger bags and seat bags to carry as much or as little stuff as I need. I don't really need another pouch or bag to carry a phone, keys, ID, credit card, and some bike parts.
But WaterField's Jersey Pocket Tool Case is just so classy and high quality. It carries what I need, and it looks and feels good doing it. No one sees it but me and my ridebuddies. But it makes me happy. And that's what really matters.
I love it, finally i found a bag that can fit all and superb customer service. Keep it up..
The Gadgeteer - October 8, 2021
“Check out Waterfield Designs Cycling iPhone Wallet and Jersey Pocket Tool Case, which are intended to not only protect your smartphone and cycling tools, but also help organize a few of your wallet or EDC pocket items as well.”
FeedTheHabit.com - October 29, 2020
“The Jersey Pocket Tool Case organizes all your spare stuff so it’s easily-reached and organized. On top of that, you no longer have to worry about your multi-tool jabbing you in the back either.”
The Jersey Pocket Tool Case holds tools, bike gear, and phone in a compact case that fits in cycling jersey pockets.
1. Main compartment:
- Fits a mini pump, spare tube, CO2 cartridge, patches, and tire levers
- Separate padded phone pocket fits iPhone Pro or iPhone Pro Max (or similarly-sized phones)
2. Front Zipped pocket:
- Easy-to-access pocket fits cash, ID, keys
- May also fit a multi-tool
3. Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra fits in Jersey Pocket Tool Case
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5g fits in Jersey Pocket Tool Case
- Wallet, notebook and pen fits in Jersey Pocket Tool Case