Vero Leather Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Product Info
- What Fits
Dress to Impress. Crafted from a single hide of premium full-grain leather, the distressed exterior of the Vero Leather Sleeve develops a sumptuous patina. Plush lining keeps your Mac protected, and discreet cut-out corners let you charge your laptop while it's inside the case.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Naturally-tanned, premium, full-grain leather
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- 13” MacBook Air Retina: 13 1/8” x 9”; 0.65 lbs.
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13 1/8” x 9”; 0.65 lbs.
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14 7/8” x 10”; 0.80 lbs.
- Crafted from a single hide of full-grain leather. Gets more beautiful as it ages.
- Professional, minimalist look.
- Discreet cut-out at the top for charging the Macbook while in the case.
- Ultra-plush interior lining keeps the MacBook snug.
- A leather grip at the bottom makes removing the MacBook easier.
- TSA Friendly.
The Vero Leather Sleeve is custom-fit for the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
Fits MacBook models:
- 13” MacBook Air Retina (2018)
- 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 15" MacBooK pro with Touch Bar
The Vero rich chocolate leather sleeve for my new 2019 MacBook Pro is exceptional. Please expect a tight fit at first…but once broken in (a week or so) you will be treated to the finest investment possible for your laptop. The Vero IS the best combination of luxury and protection available in the marketplace today. Kudos yet again to SF Bags! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
After getting each of my nephews a Vero case for Christmas, I knew where to go when my husband bought his new 15" MBP. Straight to Waterfield!
Will the Leather Sleeve protect my MacBook from dings and scratches?
Yes, the smooth leather exterior of the Atelier is lined with soft, scratch-free Utrausuede that protects the outside of your MacBook from the scuffs and dings of everyday use. The Atelier Sleeve is not designed for drop-protection. For heavy-duty protection, consider the WaterField Designs SleeveCase.
Why use full grain leather?
Real, premium leather does look good, doesn’t it? Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials. Full-grain leather is ideal for the Vero; your fingers will feel the difference. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that adds to your Vero's character over time.
How should I treat the leather?
We don't recommend doing anything. The first scratch or nick will may shock you but it's on it's way to developing a beautiful patina.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.