NEW! Vero Leather Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Product Info
- What Fits
Less is more. Impress colleagues when you walk in with your MacBook Pro in the classy Vero Leather Sleeve. Crafted from a single hide of premium full-grain leather, the Vero's distressed leather look becomes more beautiful the more it's used. A soft, plush lining keeps the MacBook Pro Touch Bar snug and protected. A discreet cut-out lets you charge the Mac while in the case.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Naturally-tanned, premium, full-grain leather
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13 1/8” x 9”; 0.65 lbs.
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14 7/8” x 10”; 0.80 lbs.
- Crafted from a single hide of full-grain leather. Gets more beautiful as it ages.
- Professional, minimalist look.
- Discreet cut-out at the top for charging the Macbook while in the case.
- Ultra-plush interior lining keeps the MacBook snug.
- A leather grip at the bottom makes removing the MacBook easier.
- TSA Friendly.
The Vero Leather Sleeve is custom-fit for the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 15" MacBooK pro with Touch Bar
Will the Leather Sleeve protect my MacBook from dings and scratches?
Yes, the smooth leather exterior of the Atelier is lined with soft, scratch-free Utrausuede that protects the outside of your MacBook from the scuffs and dings of everyday use. The Atelier Sleeve is not designed for drop-protection. For heavy-duty protection, consider the WaterField Designs SleeveCase.
Why use full grain leather?
Real, premium leather does look good, doesn’t it? Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials. Full-grain leather is ideal for the Vero; your fingers will feel the difference. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that adds to your Vero's character over time.
How should I treat the leather?
We don't recommend doing anything. The first scratch or nick will may shock you but it's on it's way to developing a beautiful patina.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.