All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic nylon body for durability
- Full-grain, premium leather flap and handle covers
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 16” (l) x 4” (w) x 12” (h); 3.4 lbs.
40.64 (l) x 10.16 (w) x 30.48 (h) cm; 1.54 kg
Volume: 12.5 liters
- Full-sized backside open pocket.
- Double-sided full-grain leather flap.
- Gold, water-resistant liner to light up interior.
- Backside slot for putting over wheelie handles.
- Two-inch comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Two, deep interior hand pockets & pen holder pockets.
- Includes removable, non-slip bottomed, shoulder pad.
- Front angled, moon-shaped pocket with interior phone pocket.
- Padded, built-in laptop & tablet compartment protects your devices.
User Reviews & Stories
Excellent customer service. couldn't be happier with the new bag. big upgrade from my 20 yr old beater.Read more
Cargo Laptop BagRead more
I was able to use my bag on a work trip for a week immediately after receiving it. It worked wonderfully! As it happened, My work latop crashed the Friday before my trip. So I took it and my personal laptop on the trip....in the bag. Even with all the extras for the laptops it worked great. My work associate who suggested the bag showed me his bag he bought ten years ago.....it was in perfect shape....so I'm super excited my bag will last for years!
Very impressed with the personal customer service
Before my bag shipped I asked a question via email and it was responded to timely
Thank you!!Read more
Gorgeous, spacious, and high quality- the Cargo bag is a perfect investment for anyone looking for a good work or school bag. I’m a college student and I find that I have enough room for all of my essential items and even more. It easily holds my laptop, iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard, stylus pencil case (also from SFbags, definitely recommend if you have an Apple Pencil), calculator, and a few notebooks with room to spare. The top zipper is much more convenient than a flap and allows for easy access to your items. The front pocket allows me to conveniently store my keys and phone while I’m walking, and the pocket below the front flap is the perfect size for my AirPods Max with SFbags carrying case (highly recommend for anyone with those headphones as well). Even with all of these items in the bag, it does not feel particularly cumbersome due to the well-contoured shoulder strap, which says a lot considering I’m relatively petite. All in all, this is a bag that is durable, beautiful, and highly convenient.Read more
Product Review: WaterField Designs Cargo Laptop Bag
Events for Gamers - October 30, 2017
"Have you ever wanted to feel like an undercover agent, maybe an adventurer, or a world traveler (maybe you already are one or more of these things)? As soon as you pick up and take a good look at the WaterField Cargo, you’ll immediately feel something akin to those sorts of roles when you hold the bag or sling it over your shoulder."
Not Just Another Messenger Bag: The Cargo Review
HisPotion - September 24, 2016
"As someone on the go, I love the messenger bag. I use one every day. For the past several weeks, I’ve been sporting The Cargo by Waterfield and loved every moment."
The Cargo messenger has a built-in padded laptop pocket - and - a built-in padded tablet pocket:
- Laptop pocket fits laptops up to 14.75" x 10":
- 14" MacBook Pro M2
- 16" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- Surface Laptop 5 (13.5" & 15")
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Dell XPS 13"
- Tablet pocket fits tablets up to 13" x 9":
- 12.9" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro M2 with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro 9 with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- reMarkable (paper tablet)