All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
- More details here
Weight & Dimensions:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
This bag (Switchpack) is literally everything I want in a carry almost all for my switch. I can fit a powerA controller, genki portable dock, cables, joycon straps, SF bags game card holder, and switch in dockable shell and not break a sweat. The interior is plush and I dont have to worry about scratches or knicks. The shoulder strap is my only complaint and thats only because I'd love the option to take that off the order and replace with a 3/4 loop (sold seperately). The colorway I chose (waxed canvas and cholocate leather) is gorgeous and can stand up to a full day on the move without looking rough. This is my 3rd SF bags case and I can say I am already eyeing a backpack for my birthday. Thanks again for a quality product and unmatched customer service.
I bought my switch pack in hopes that the AfterTimes will get going and I can travel again.
Obviously, I still have a while to wait, but I did a test pack and the switch pack holds everything I plan to travel with perfectly! AND it matches my city slicker case to boot.
I’ve been buying from WaterField design for literally decades and have yet to have anything I buy wear out. Sometimes they no longer fit new items, but the quality is INSANE and I’m (as always) perfectly happy with my purchase.
The SwitchPack is incredible! This is by far the finest bag I have found for a Switch without a case. The website photos fail to do justice to this paragon of textile craftsmanship! The stitching is impeccable and the full-grain leather is gorgeous. I find myself admiring the bag far more than what it carries.
The quick-access magnetic front flap is an excellent place to store earbud headphones and AirPods. In the main compartments I'm storing a JoyCon Grip and a compact TV dock. The back mesh pocket is perfect for an HDMI cable. One bag carries everything you need for connected TV play on the go.
Out of curiosity I wanted to see how well the SwitchPack fits into other WaterField bags. I was delighted to discover that it fits **perfectly** into the Bolt Backpack! (It's also worth noting that the Switch CitySlicker is likewise a perfect fit for the compact Hitch Crossbody bag.)
Hey Gary: You need a section of the website showing how different combinations of WaterField bags work together! Also please update all product photos to showcase the latest darker colour of brown waxed canvas with the metal zipper pulls. ;)
I love it
i carry my switch in a mumba blade case, 8bitdo sn30pro+ controller, a regular sn30 pro controller, hori dpad joycon, oem power supply, nintendo portable dock, and the waterfield 20 card holder comfortably! after a month and a half, the quality and usability of this bag completely exceeded my expectations. i was just looking for a small(er) bag that could also carry a pro controller. but with the right packing you can carry two! the dedicated section for the console fits the switch with or without the grip case either normal or upside-down. i personally think it's more ergonomic in the case the other way. this also allows you to charge the console while still in the back w/ the zipper half open. the red cleaning cloth keeps the screen looking nice just with normal use. i put a single joycon in the same pocket as the pro-controller and the power adapter and portable docker in the other. i can squeeze a 2nd smaller snes style controller in the bottom of the bag or optionally 2 other joycons. if i don't carry the power or dock and push the pockets out of the way, i can fit two full sized pro controllers (8bitdo or nintendo) by opening both zippers, placing one controller up and one down, the zipping. then inserting the console and zipping it up. it's a tight fit but still not bursting at the seems. i never use the back zipper pocket and only use the lovely leather magnetic flap to hold the game case. the 20x case is very nice. i enjoy the elastic band closure system. i wasn't sold at first, as it took a while to wear in, but i'm digging it now. i've been stuck at home with the current situation of the world. but keeping everything in one organized bag has been great. i take the console out of the tv dock and put it into the bag and feel confidant taking it and all it's accessories down multiple flights of steps or into the basement. it also makes its super easy to pack into another bag or to be able to hide the console from my son. all and all i rate this bag 20/10 and will be buying more bags from waterfield in the near future! if you're reading this and worrying about the price (i was before ordering) ask yourself if ~$125 worth protecting $500+ worth of gear? this bag will undoubtedly outlast the console it's protecting.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
The SwitchPack Case also fits nicely inside other WaterField Bags.