All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or durable waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 11.25” (l) x 6”-1.5" (w) tapers at top x 15.5” (h); 2.4 lbs. (ballistic), 2.9 lbs. (canvas)
28.57 (l) x 15.24-3.81 (w) tapers at top x 39.37 (h) cm; 1.1 kg (ballistic), 1.3 kg (canvas)
Volume: 14.5 Liters
- An everyday backpack with clean lines, water-proof zipper, and full grain leather accents.
- Contains light foam padding to prevent sagging and keeps the backpack upright.
- Spacious main compartment has a gold, water-resistant liner for better visibility of contents.
- Interior zippered pocket for securing small valuables.
- Two padded laptop and tablet compartments.
- Expandable front saddle pocket is secured with a front full grain leather flap. The pocket includes a key clip and organizational pockets.
- Two deep side pockets for water bottle or umbrella.
- Comfortable leather handles for easy grab-and-go.
- Breathable mesh back padding for wicking away sweat.
- Back pass-through slot for inserting into carry-on handles.
- Full-grain leather bottom for extra durability.
- Comfortable, ergonomic shoulder straps.
This is a beautifully made bag. Bought to replace a shoulder bag that was used to carry a book, papers, music player, earphones, spectacles etc., I find the size just about right. Personally I would have preferred a couple more small (mobile phone, music player) pockets in the main compartment either instead of or as well as the tablet compartment but that is my only gripe. Very comfortable to wear. I am delighted with the black version and would definitely buy again.
I requested a small addition to the Mezzo, and without even a hesitation, Chris made it happen - all in one week! I took the bag on a recent trip, absolutely perfect performance!
I was waiting to write a review because I wanted to put the bag to work here in Berlin. It is the perfect backpack for camera gear and tech gear. Most importantly just daily commuting through the city. The Sutter Slim Laptop Backpack is a sexier bag but the decision to bring to Mezzo was because it held a bit more. Great for movie camera equipment. The magnetic lock makes is easy to get into the pocket and easy too close. It is the perfect backpack. Also people do notice it.
I love this backpack. Quite comfortable and roomy inside. Easily store and retrieve 15” MacBook and 10” iPad. Beautiful design and high quality materials.
The backpack seems a bit pricey until you realize this is probably the last backpack you will need.
I’ve been a repeat customer. Halve always been pleased with the durable and thoughtful construction by Waterfield/SFbags. Decided to go back to a midsize backpack that would fit a MacBook Pro 15”, iPad Pro, Bose headphone case, accessories and books. The Waterfield Mezzo Laptop Backpack fits the bill better than anything I’ve seen with the luggage handle pass through, numerous pockets in a tight compact form factor. Great bag worth the price as a daily use business tool. Highly recommend!
The Mezzo Laptop Backpack is all I need to take my 16-inch MacBook Pro, iPad, accessories on the road
Apple World Today - January 27, 2020
“The WaterField backpack isn’t inexpensive. But you’ll be hard pressed to find one that’s more rugged, easier to use, and which is as handsome.”
The mid-sized Mezzo Laptop Backpack carries a laptop and tablet, plus daily essentials. The expandable front saddle pocket holds easy-to-access items and is secured with a flap. Two deep side pockets for water bottles and umbrellas.
- The built-in Laptop Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 14.25” x 10", including:
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5" & 15")
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- The built-in Tablet Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 12" x 8.75", including:
- iPad Pro 11" & 12.9” with NEW Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate