- Product Info
- What Fits
Professionals on the Go. The versatile, multi-use Bolt Laptop Backpack accommodates tech gear and travel essentials for airport-to-conference, office-to-gym, or job-to-weekend activities. An easy-access, padded laptop compartment eases airport security. Organizational pockets and a spacious interior organize technology plus personal items for work and travel. Ergonomic straps ease the load. A rear slot slides over a rolling suitcase to close the deal.
Part of the Bolt Collection.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Durable waxed canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
Dimensions: 12.5” length x 5.25” width x 16” height
Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Two padded compartments — one for laptop, one for tablet —both easily accessible through a separate waterproof zipper for easy access at airport security
- Additional waterproof zipper to access main compartment contents
- Spacious, gold-lined interior
- Two open-topped, interior hand pockets for storing chargers, cords, pens, etc.
- Two exterior side pockets for water bottle or other quick-access items
- Front zippered pocket with rain-guard flap for stashing sensitive documents
- Two additional front pockets with leather tabs and magnetic closures
- Anti-sweat mesh cushion also slides over rolling suitcase handle for breezing through airports
- Ergonomically-designed straps distribute weight evenly
- Thick, leather bottom boot provides structure and enhances water-resistance and longevity
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle
- Laptop pocket fits laptops up to 15" x 10":
- 15" MacBook Pro
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- Tablet pocket fits tablets up to 13" x 9":
- iPad Pro 12.9"
- iPad Pro 9.7"
- 12" MacBook
- 13" MacBook Air
- 13" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book
- NEW Surface Pro
- Dell XPS 13
The Verge - April 7, 2017
”The Staad and Bolt backpacks from Waterfield Designs are pricey and peculiar, but ultimately worth it”
MacSparky - September 29, 2016
”If you carry a lot of gear or are looking to use a backpack for travel, you should probably step up to the Bolt.”
AppAdvice - September 23, 2016
”The Bolt is something I can see carrying for years and holding up wonderfully. And that’s more than I can say for other backpacks.”
The Gadgeteer - September 13, 2016
”Waterfield has made a backpack that can easily fit into just about any lifestyle, whether it’s corporate, weekend or—dare I say it?—hipster. The Bolt is stylish without showing off, rugged yet classic looking and quite comfortable to lug about.”