All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Rugged, black ballistic nylon
- Luna® textile coated with water-resistant Nanotex® technology
- Impact-resistant compression foam
- More details here.
Dash Sleeve Dimensions & Weight:
- 16” MacBook Pro: 15" x 10.5"; 10 oz
- 13” MacBook Air: 12.8" x 9.75"; 7.1 oz
- 13" MacBook Pro: 12.8" x 9.75"; 7.1 oz
38.10 x 26.67 cm; 0.29 kg
32.51 x 24.76 cm; 0.20 kg
32.51 x 24.76 cm; 0.20 kg
- Elastic top band to secure laptop.
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
- Rear zipper-closing mesh pocket for accessories.
- Interior is lined with soft material reinforced with foam.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly no need to take laptop out of the Dash Sleeve.
I love this case. It is sleek and completely usable. The feel and material make it fun to handle. Nothing “annoying” here. It is just fun to own and great to use
I don't buy laptops very often. My new M1 MacBook Air replaces my trusty late-2012 MacBook Pro. So I got this great sleeve to protect the new computer and hopefully it will give me a similar long-life. The whole sleeve is great! Little mesh pocket holds a fee essentials that I carry everywhere.
This is my second Dash and the only reason I changed is because I wanted a new color. The old one looks better than when it was new, and even more important my 6 year old MBP looks brand new. The company and their products are fantastic, I wouldn’t even look at another brand for Apple products.
Great sleeve. Fit and finish are perfect. Nice materials. Wish it had a bit of the waxed leather for style, but this should keep my new Mac safe for many years.
I like the material and quality, but there was no sizing choice for my 2014 MacBook 13”. The one I selected is a very tight fit, but it’s loosening up. I liked it better when more model sizes were offered. Not everyone has a new computer
O'Grady's PowerPage - October 26, 2015
“Once again Waterfield doesn’t disappoint. Dash is an excellent sleeve to protect your 12-, 13-, and 15-inch MacBook in style.”
Apple World Today - June 12, 2015
“Gary Waterfield and his team at Waterfield Designs do amazing work, and I've been happy with every one of the products that I've tested. The Dash Sleeve is no exception to the rule. I know it's well-constructed and will last longer than I'll probably keep my MacBook... after which time it will be used to protect some future Apple device.”
Apple World Today Rating (Out Of 5 Stars):
The Dash Sleeve is custom-fit for each "naked" MacBook. Any additional protective case on your MacBook will be a poor fit inside the Dash.:
- MacBook (Vertical & Horizontal) 2020 Models:
- 16” MacBook Pro - Size #6
- 13” MacBook Air - size #40
- 13” MacBook Pro - Size #38