All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 800 D Forza Fabric with multi-toned threads
- Black ballistic nylon
- Plush liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- 5" (l) x 1.75" (w) x 7.5" (h), 3.2 oz.
12.7 (l) x 4.45 (w) x 19.05 (h) cm, 95 gm
- Extremely lightweight and ultra-thin.
- Water resistant textile.
- Frontal compartment able to hold accessories or game cartridges with water resistant zipper.
- Interior is lined with ultra-plush liner to protect the Game Boy.
- Can be carried in different ways.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners.
Attachments (sold separately):
A COMMUNITY-DESIGNED PRODUCT
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
Android Police - July 31, 2022
“All in all, whether you're lucky enough to have scored an Analogue Pocket or simply enjoy the Game Boy modding scene, if you're looking for a new case, I can certainly recommend the CitySlicker Case along with the Analogue Pocket Pouch.”
Screen Rant - May 16, 2022
“They don't come cheap, but the quality of construction and design evident in WaterField's Pack and Pouch for the Analogue Pocket make them worth it.”
The Verge - April 8, 2022
“It does what I want it to, which is to make the Analogue Pocket a more viable portable console.”
The Pouch is designed for the dimensions of the Game Boy and comes in one size. The interior compartment holds the gaming handheld and the zipped exterior pocket holds up to 2 Game Boy-size game cards.
Note: the Game Boy Pocket and Game Boy Color will fit into the Original Game Boy Pouch because both devices are smaller than the original, but it won’t be custom fit.