All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing shop in San Francisco.
- Naturally-tanned full grain leather
- Ultrasuede® liner
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPhone 14 & iPhone 14 Pro (#4): 4” (l) x 0.65” (w) x 6.5” (h); 5.1 oz.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max (#6): 4” (l) x 0.65” (w) x 7” (h); 5.7 oz.
10.16 (l) x 1.65 (w) x 16.51 (h) cm; 144 gm
10.16 (l) x 1.65 (w) x 17.78 (h) cm; 161 gm
- All leather, eye-catching holster will develop a rich patina over time.
- Main interior is lined with super soft scratch-free Ultrasuede® which also doubles as a cleaner while in the case.
- A roomy external leather pocket for holding ear buds, a bit of cash. *NOTE: Credit cards with magnetic strips not recommended.
- Side openings provide easy access to volume and sleep buttons.
- A cut-out at the bottom connects to EarPods.
- Cleverly-designed fidlock closure keeps the phone secure and safe in the case.
- The holster can be attached magnetically over a belt, a shoulder strap, or over the top of pants.
As always, awesome quality!
I like the magnets on the strap to attach it to things like the belt. I'm not sure that the secondary latch on the flap closure is necessary as the magnet alone is strong. The pull down to release is a little inconvenient when trying to remove the phone with one hand. The outside pouch and the extra flap material along the inside rear at the top cause the phone to often catch on those two loose sections of leather as you try to insert the phone in the correct pouch opening. I sent an email to Adrien with an image
Great case, very pleased so far.
I have 2 other Ranger case for iPhone which I have bought quite some time ago. The recent Ranger Case which I just bought for iPhone 15 pro Max, apparently the quality of stitching has been really disappointing. Likewise the one that I bought sometime ago for the iPhone 13 Pro also has poor stitching. the stitching has frayed and coming loose. The old case without the magnetic belt loop in fact was very well made with stitching still good as new. I still have it till today. On the whole I am really disappointed at the degradation of quality. Despite my recent feedback apparently the response I get seems to have gone to deaf ears and extremely disappointed at the response not even trying to understand the issues even with the photographs I have made effort to send. For now it’s my last Gary Waterfield product I will ever buy nor would I recommend to others.
Had worn the Ranger Phone Case for about a week, and always had trouble pulling out and pushing in my phone, with no signs of improvement. Have just about given up on it unless Waterfield has suggestions.
9to5Mac - March 19, 2021
“I’ve used phone holsters in Ye Olden Days, before iPhones, and WaterField has solved two of the problems I encountered back then.”
The NEW iPhone 15 can fit in these sizes:
- Size #4:
- iPhone 15 / iPhone 15 Pro naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Pro naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 13 Pro naked or in Apple Case
- Size #6:
- iPhone 15 Pro Max / iPhone 15 Plus naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 14 Pro Max / iPhone 14 Plus naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 13 Pro Max naked or in Apple Case