All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or waxed canvas base
- Naturally-tanned full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- Air Porter: 15" (l) x 4.5" (w) x 10.25” (h); 2.4 lbs.
38.10 (l) x 11.43 (w) x 26.04 (h) cm; 1.08 kg
Volume: 11.25 liters
- Splash-proof YKK Zippers
- Two N35 rare earth magnets
- Slips over rolling suitcase handle.
- TSA-friendly laptop-sleeve compartment opens flat; dual handles facilitate quick grab after TSA screening.
- Zippered pocket under front flap grants quick-but-secure access.
- Leather flap closes with magnets at two settings allowing front pocket to be fully or partly packed and remain secured.
- Padded laptop sleeve with corner cut-outs permits laptop charging while inside case.
- External water-bottle/umbrella pockets snap closed when not in keeping bag slim.
- Air Porter fits Air Caddy in front pocket.
- Air Caddy fits in front airline seat.
- Dual main compartments keep tech and personal items separated.
- Slim and stands upright under airline seats leaving ample legroom.
- Waterproof exterior zippers and water-resistant lining help block the elements.
- Interior key fob stores home keys for easy recovery after a long return flight.
Received the Airporter just as my company banned air travel. I was able to fit everything in it from my old backpack. Can’t wait for things to normalize so I can try it!
I really appreciate the quality workmanship of the bag. The zippers could be smoother when transitioning over the corner. As intended, I used it as a carry on and it fit perfectly under the seat in front of me but still held a surprising amount. Thanks
I’ve been traveling for years, and I wish I had bought this bag ages ago.
Great bag plenty of room and pockets yet still light weight and able to easily store under airline seat. Great quality, yet not too heavy when carrying on your shoulder. I would recommend spending the $ it is worth it. Have not had any issues so assuming and hoping customer service will be great if required to work with them.
Zippers are unique and well concealed but not as smooth as I want them to be.
Baker On Tech - February 11, 2018
"If you’re like me, receptive to well-made and creative new designs that help us work effectively, stay organized, and has a place for all of our essentials while travelling, give this new product strong consideration."
Gadgeteer - December 16, 2017
"The Waterfield Air Porter carry-on bag is a perfect bag for traveling. It’s large enough for just about anything you want to carry, yet small enough to fit under airline seats for easy reach."
GottaBeMobile - November 14, 2017
"This is the ultimate carry on bag for frequent fliers. No more choosing between legroom and a laptop bag when you fly."
GearDiary - November 13, 2017
"Waterfield set out to make a great travel bag and … mission accomplished. Whether you only get the Air Porter or you get the Air Porter in combination with the Air Caddy, you are sure to appreciate the design, the craftsmanship and, most importantly, the functionality of this Waterfield offering; both are great for travel."
Joe Cieplinski - October 26, 2017
"If you’re in the market for a travel carry-on that’s designed with a ton of thought and attention to detail, that’s made in America by people who are paid decent wages, and that will last for many years to come (I’m about to enter year 8 for my Muzetto) the Air Porter is certainly worth a look."
ZDNet - September 25, 2017
"The WaterField Designs Air Porter was created in collaboration with customers who travel and is perfect for those who find themselves on airplanes to get work done."
- Air Porter: fits devices up to 14.1" x 9.6"
- 16-inch MacBook Pro
- 13-inch MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Retina, Air Retina
- Google Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro Pro X, Pro 7, Laptop 3 (13.5"), Book 2 (13.5")
- Caddy: fits laptops/tablets up to 9.75" x 6.75"
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Go