All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
This is the second purchase I've made from SFBags, they are an incredible company with incredible and made-to-last products that are high quality, well designed, and impressively visually appealing. This is truly a great intersection of functionality and visual appeal that works for everyone.
I had just upgraded myself and my son to new switch cases for Christmas, when my niece mentioned she did not have a place to put her switch after moving. However, she needed to be able to store the switch with the dock and basic 'out of the box' items. I took a couple rough measurements and compared it to what Waterfield showed and decided to take a chance that everything would fit, and it did perfectly! Now she has a place to store everything while using it until she gets settled in.
The best thing about Waterfield bags is that they last forever. I have a whole collection now and not a single one has so much as loosened a stitch over probably 5 plus years of use. I know this will last forever and maybe it will help her learn to make good purchasing decisions early in life.
Amazing quality!! Everything about this product is top notch. My only wish is that I wish there was a model that was just a little bit bigger enough to fit 2 pro controllers
My first Waterfield Designs order was a SleeveCase for the 1st Gen iPad and I have been a fan of your products ever since.
I recently invested in a GoPro Hero 9 and have been looking around for a carrying case that would be both stylish and protective. After watching your video introduction of the SwitchPack and reading through the reviews, I decided it might be a good bag for my camera and accessories.
I was right! The larger padded compartments hold my camera inside a hard case as well as extra batteries, charger and cords. The front compartment holds two selfie sticks and other flat items. I am glad I took a chance on this bag. It’s really nice to have the 2 access zippers across the top. My gear doesn’t feel cramped or crowded and I can easily access exactly what I need.
It is a beautiful case, well made and a perfectly balanced design. I typically order the ballistic nylon/chocolate leather bags because I love the way the patina on the brown leather develops over time. This time I decided to try the the ballistic nylon/black leather style. I think it’s my new favorite look.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
The SwitchPack Case also fits nicely inside other WaterField Bags.