All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
Weight & Dimensions:
- SwitchPack: 10.5 x 3.75 x 4.5 inches; 1 lb.
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
It held all my switch loot on a recent trip and it worked great. It is also lovely. It’s nice to have an adult bag for my favorite toy.
I have some suggestion for the insider design of the bag
-First the zipper puller it would be nice to replace it with metal zippers
-the main console sleeve with the red color must be higher than this for more protection
-make adjustable sleeves to manage the space customers need whatever they want to fit in, i mean the sticky one sleeve cutters
-last thing better to isolate the two sides completely from each other for more management secure
Otherwise this product is extremely recommended
I don't own a switch but I do carry a small bag to bring my daily items around.
The switchpack had just the right amount of space and compartment to fit my daily items. And it's comfortable to carry around.
Top notch quality for the material and craftsmanship!
While the case looks great and smells great (fresh leather always does), the functionality of the case is undeniable. Instead of getting one of the generic big pack backs to carry around everything, it can easily all fit in here! It's the size of a small toiletry bag, so you don't expect it to fit more than a controller or two and the device itself. We recently traveled and were able to put two Wii controllers, the Switch, the Joy-con grip, the stand, and all accompanying wires to fit in there without any need to squeeze. We download our games so we don't have the need to fit games, but even with all those items in there, I am sure we could of got another controller or two as well tucked away.
TLDR; Small size, functions like a large back pack carrying case, plenty of room for it all, and smells great!
As an adult who plays Switch, I wanted a case that was a little more professional looking for business trips. My previous case was ok, but it had a "clamp-shell" design and, when I opened it on a plane, things would start falling out. I like the Waterfield design because it sits straight up and I know everything is secure in the case. Not to mention the design is a nice blend of professional and rugged.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter