All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
My first Waterfield Designs order was a SleeveCase for the 1st Gen iPad and I have been a fan of your products ever since.
I recently invested in a GoPro Hero 9 and have been looking around for a carrying case that would be both stylish and protective. After watching your video introduction of the SwitchPack and reading through the reviews, I decided it might be a good bag for my camera and accessories.
I was right! The larger padded compartments hold my camera inside a hard case as well as extra batteries, charger and cords. The front compartment holds two selfie sticks and other flat items. I am glad I took a chance on this bag. It’s really nice to have the 2 access zippers across the top. My gear doesn’t feel cramped or crowded and I can easily access exactly what I need.
It is a beautiful case, well made and a perfectly balanced design. I typically order the ballistic nylon/chocolate leather bags because I love the way the patina on the brown leather develops over time. This time I decided to try the the ballistic nylon/black leather style. I think it’s my new favorite look.
Ordered SwitchPack for my daughter. She is loving it! Quality materials and craftsmanship throughout. This bag is only going to look better with age. Thick padding will provide adequate protection for screen and there’s a place for everything to fit. Already had numerous compliments and inquiries so expect some orders. Waterfield Designs had done it again and stepped up to fill the demand for quality leather/canvas products for those of us who search for the best. Thanks again to all of you that helped design and make my Nintendo Switch leather and canvas SwitchPack! Bravo!
This bag (Switchpack) is literally everything I want in a carry almost all for my switch. I can fit a powerA controller, genki portable dock, cables, joycon straps, SF bags game card holder, and switch in dockable shell and not break a sweat. The interior is plush and I dont have to worry about scratches or knicks. The shoulder strap is my only complaint and thats only because I'd love the option to take that off the order and replace with a 3/4 loop (sold seperately). The colorway I chose (waxed canvas and cholocate leather) is gorgeous and can stand up to a full day on the move without looking rough. This is my 3rd SF bags case and I can say I am already eyeing a backpack for my birthday. Thanks again for a quality product and unmatched customer service.
I bought my switch pack in hopes that the AfterTimes will get going and I can travel again.
Obviously, I still have a while to wait, but I did a test pack and the switch pack holds everything I plan to travel with perfectly! AND it matches my city slicker case to boot.
I’ve been buying from WaterField design for literally decades and have yet to have anything I buy wear out. Sometimes they no longer fit new items, but the quality is INSANE and I’m (as always) perfectly happy with my purchase.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
The SwitchPack Case also fits nicely inside other WaterField Bags.