All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
- More details here.
Weight & Dimensions:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
I love it
i carry my switch in a mumba blade case, 8bitdo sn30pro+ controller, a regular sn30 pro controller, hori dpad joycon, oem power supply, nintendo portable dock, and the waterfield 20 card holder comfortably! after a month and a half, the quality and usability of this bag completely exceeded my expectations. i was just looking for a small(er) bag that could also carry a pro controller. but with the right packing you can carry two! the dedicated section for the console fits the switch with or without the grip case either normal or upside-down. i personally think it's more ergonomic in the case the other way. this also allows you to charge the console while still in the back w/ the zipper half open. the red cleaning cloth keeps the screen looking nice just with normal use. i put a single joycon in the same pocket as the pro-controller and the power adapter and portable docker in the other. i can squeeze a 2nd smaller snes style controller in the bottom of the bag or optionally 2 other joycons. if i don't carry the power or dock and push the pockets out of the way, i can fit two full sized pro controllers (8bitdo or nintendo) by opening both zippers, placing one controller up and one down, the zipping. then inserting the console and zipping it up. it's a tight fit but still not bursting at the seems. i never use the back zipper pocket and only use the lovely leather magnetic flap to hold the game case. the 20x case is very nice. i enjoy the elastic band closure system. i wasn't sold at first, as it took a while to wear in, but i'm digging it now. i've been stuck at home with the current situation of the world. but keeping everything in one organized bag has been great. i take the console out of the tv dock and put it into the bag and feel confidant taking it and all it's accessories down multiple flights of steps or into the basement. it also makes its super easy to pack into another bag or to be able to hide the console from my son. all and all i rate this bag 20/10 and will be buying more bags from waterfield in the near future! if you're reading this and worrying about the price (i was before ordering) ask yourself if ~$125 worth protecting $500+ worth of gear? this bag will undoubtedly outlast the console it's protecting.
I was completely and utterly satisfied when I received my order. My mouth dropped due to the gorgeous design of the switch pack. The quality of the materials are second to none. This switch packs oozes style and functionality. I was even fortunate to be able to customize my switch pack with blue leather accents thanks to the wonderful customer service offered by Waterfield designs.
Although I own a couple of City Slickers and still look to them as my go-to EDC pouches for the Switch, I recently decided to pick up a Switchpack. I wanted a bag that can hold a lot of accessories with the Switch to take with me on longer trips, and I wanted something to be able to store these accessories together in when I’m not traveling. The Switchpack fits the bill perfectly for both goals. It’s beautifully constructed, and I would argue that it is probably the best looking Switch bag yet. However, for me, it’s still a little bit on the bulky side for every day carry, so it serves a slightly different purpose for me than the City Slicker. The Switchpack won’t accommodate a Switch that is in a larger, more ergonomic case like a Skull case, but it can fit, somewhat tightly, a Switch with a lower profile case, like some of the dockable ones out there. My only criticism of this bag is that I would like the pocket that holds the console itself to be heavier and more padded, but aside from that, I’m really happy with this bag for the purpose it serves.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
The SwitchPack Case also fits nicely inside other WaterField Bags.