All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
Weight & Dimensions:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 4.5” (h); 1 lb.
26.67 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 11.43 (h) cm; 0.45 kg
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder.
Although I own a couple of City Slickers and still look to them as my go-to EDC pouches for the Switch, I recently decided to pick up a Switchpack. I wanted a bag that can hold a lot of accessories with the Switch to take with me on longer trips, and I wanted something to be able to store these accessories together in when I’m not traveling. The Switchpack fits the bill perfectly for both goals. It’s beautifully constructed, and I would argue that it is probably the best looking Switch bag yet. However, for me, it’s still a little bit on the bulky side for every day carry, so it serves a slightly different purpose for me than the City Slicker. The Switchpack won’t accommodate a Switch that is in a larger, more ergonomic case like a Skull case, but it can fit, somewhat tightly, a Switch with a lower profile case, like some of the dockable ones out there. My only criticism of this bag is that I would like the pocket that holds the console itself to be heavier and more padded, but aside from that, I’m really happy with this bag for the purpose it serves.
SwitchPack for the Nintendo Switch
I got the Switch Pack for my husband's birthday. He finally opened it today and it's a huge success! We're both impressed with the durable construction and high quality materials. The bag is sturdy and stylish, the perfect size for taking the Switch on the go. The distressed leather is an awesome aesthetic. It was well worth the wait for the company to open back up and get this bag shipped out to us!
After using the case for the 3DS I had high hopes for this one as well. It didn't disappoint in any regard. I love how much space the case has and can't wait to utilize it all, especially in our upcoming move. The fact that there's so much room for everything and then some is incredible. Thank you guys for giving me a 2nd amazing product. It is well worth every penny and the wait.
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
The SwitchPack is designed to let you carry as many power sources as possible in a compact, portable case:
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
The SwitchPack Case also fits nicely inside other WaterField Bags.