SwitchPack for Nintendo Switch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Take all the power you need. The SwitchPack for the Nintendo Switch is ideal for gamers worried about running out of power in the midst of an intense game. It carries a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch with Joy-Cons attached so the Joy-Cons stay charged while in storage. Take it all in this compact, hand-held carrying case.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
Weight & Dimensions:
- SwitchPack: 10.5” (L) x 3.75” (W) x 4.5” (D); 1 lb.
- Premium YKK zipper
- 1” Shoulder Strap with metal hardware
- Waterproof zippers
- Metal D-rings for strap attachment
- Hidden magnet flap closure
- Rear-pocket self-locking zipper
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
Design, materials and size are all top notch. Would prefer a little padding along the bottom though. Exceptional all round
Was looking for a new case for my Nintendo Switch when flying and this is my new favorite. I can keep this case in my backpack for easy access to the Switch at security checkpoints and on the plane and tuck my dock in my suitcase if I think I'm going to connect it to the TV wherever I'm staying. It holds my Switch, game case, Pro controller, 2 extra Joy-Cons, and the charger.
I debated for good while over getting this bag for my Switch. Finally, one night I took the plunge. You’re gonna spend hundreds on the console plus games, it’s only fitting to keep something expensive in a well made deserving bag. I’m so glad I decided to get it because it’s truly amazing. It feels good to have a luxurious place to keep the console safe while also always having my pro crontroller, battery pack, and stand at all times. Thank you for creating such an incredible product.
Love it !!!!! Well made look Great. It’s my favorite carrying case for the Nintendo switch. Now I can carry my pro controller to turn the switch . All it cables.Hori stand , Battery charger.It’s my favorite case.
I originally had the CitySlicker which was an amazing case but I needed something to fit my Pro controller and AC adapter. The SwitchPack was everything I was looking for and more. I was able to fit a lot more than I originally intended.
If there were any complaints I have about the SwitchPack, it would be the pouch that holds the Switch. I was used to the snug fit that was on the CitySlicker so it felt a bit too loose.
I also wish the pocket with the Ultrasuede liner was a little bit wider to easily fit the game card holder. I have to force it a bit to make it fit in the pocket.
Where did the Arcade Case go?
The SwitchPack which has more storage space than the Arcade Case has been more popular and in demand so we have discontinued the Arcade Case.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.