NEW! Tech Folio
New! From the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.
- Product Info
- What Fits
A pocket for every gadget. The Tech Folio is the professional's everyday carry for storing adapters, dongles, cords and cables, power chargers, SD cards, an external drive, earbuds, phone, tablet, and more. Designed specifically for those who take their gadgets everywhere they go, the unique pocket-storage system makes it quick and easy to store uncoiled cords and is flexible enough to protect bulky and slim devices. It's also great for carrying personal items.
NOTE: Thank you to the customers who participated in the Next Generation Gear Case community design project. Based on their feedback, the Tech Folio incorporates features that address the daily routine of gadgeteers.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
Weight & Dimensions:
- 10.5" x 8" x 2"; 0.95 lb.
- Unique pocket-storage-system is flexible tor carrying cables & cords, slim or bulky items, tech gear or personal items. Cable management is a breeze–– no need to coil. Just bunch it up, zip it in the pocket in seconds.
- Ideal for those who take their gadgets and gear wherever they go.
- Transparent mesh pockets lets you see at-a-glance all the items you have stored. Deep, plush pockets expand to protect odd-sized objects.
- Can be used on its own, or inserted in other bags.
- Fits in professional and casual settings.
- Optional Carabiner, Shoulder Strap, or Wrist Strap attach to small loop.
The Tech Folio was designed specifically for those who like to take along their tech gear and electronics everywhere they go. Intended to be organizational, quick-access, and flexible, the pocket-storage system is ideal for carrying:
- Cables and cords: short or long; thick or thin.
- Power bricks
- Dongles and adapters
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
- Tablet (iPad, Surface Go with Typecover, and similar sizes or smaller)
- Personal items: wallet, mints, office keycard, etc.
- The Tech Folio fits in our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags
What is “community-designed”?
Community design is WaterField’s version of crowdsourced design. We worked with customers from idea-to-product on the Next Generation Gear Cases, surveying them on their requirements and getting their feedback as we developed sketches and prototypes. As a result, the products incorporate features that reflect how customers interact with them on a daily basis. Attention to these small details add to the overall quality of the product.
Can I charge my battery while in the case?
Yes. The main compartment has dual zipper pulls so you can strategically leave a hole open where a cord can be placed to be plugged into a charging outlet.
What is the pocket-storage system?
After reading the requirements, our design focused on organization, quick access, and flexibility. It turns out most people have no time to carefully coil their cords and place them under elastic bands, which is normally the case. With pockets, you can quickly bunch up cords and cables, stow them in the pockets, then quickly zip it up. Pockets keep them organized and untangled, and they’re easily identifiable through the mesh material.
Also, we have cushy pockets for bulkier devices and exterior pockets for quick access items.
Why use full grain leather for the accents?
Real, premium leather does look good, doesn’t it? Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials, even accents. Full-grain leather is ideal for the area of the Tech Folio you’ll be touching most frequently; your fingers will feel the difference. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that adds to your Tech Folio's character over time.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"Allows us to move swiftly from daily work bag to other bags without repacking or endlessly duplicating gear!"
"The perfect case for storing everything in one location at home, and for taking on the go in a backpack."