All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- Full grain leather accent
Weight & Dimensions:
- Tech Folio: 8” (l) x 2” (w) x 10.5” (h); 0.95 lb.
- Tech Folio Plus: 10.25” (l) x 2” (w) x 13.5” (h); 1.3 lb.
20.32 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 26.67 (h) cm; 0.43 kg
26.03 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 34.29 (h) cm; 0.59 kg
- Opens flat to reveal a pocket-storage system that is flexible tor carrying cables & cords, slim or bulky items, tech gear or personal items. Cable management is a breeze–– no need to coil. Just bunch it up, zip it in the pocket in seconds.
- Transparent mesh pockets lets you see at-a-glance all the items you have stored. Deep, plush pockets expand to protect odd-sized objects.
- Rounded zipper front pocket makes it easy to quickly get items in or out.
- Front pocket for quick-access items like phone, pen, Apple Pencil, Surface Pen, earbuds, etc.
- Double zippers in main compartment enable in-case charging.
- Carrying options: use grab handle at the back or attach a Suspension Strap (optional).
- Can use on its own or insert in other bags.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Fits into any professional setting.
- Tech Folio fits the 11” iPad Pro, Kindle reader, and similarly-sized devices.
- Tech Folio Plus fits the 12.9” iPad Pro and similarly-sized tablets.
- Optional straps: Attach a strap from two small D-rings. Choose between a 1” Suspension Strap or 1” Simple Strap. See Attachments here.
The best tech folio ever! I love this company! Buying products from them since years. Very good customer service!
I wanted the smallest, thinnest bag possible that could still fit my iPad 12.9” in Apple’s Smart Keyboard Folio plus the various cables, dongles, power bank, charging plugs, AirPods etc that every road warrior has to carry. As everything other bag is either a slender sleeve or a clumsy great laptop case, the Tech Folio Plus literally has NO competition and it’s ‘almost’ perfect. My only gripe? Some of the many pockets hold little more than the depth of a credit card so are a very tight squeeze. An extra quarter inch in overall depth (2.25” instead of 2”) wouldn’t affect the bag’s aesthetic but would hugely increase it’s practicality. Any chance of this Gary? Folio Plus 2.0 or maybe Folio Plus Plus? I’d buy another straight away!
I have the full briefcase which I use frequently but this new Tech Folio is smaller and perfect for daily activity vs needed more room in the briefcase.
This is my favorite place to store and organize my cables, cords, etc. that I use when teaching and traveling. Great job Gary!
The Tech Folio keeps all the items I need organized. I keep a small notebook, pens, and cards in the front compartment, and my 13" MacBook Pro, accessories, and an RPN calculator in the main compartment. The varied size pouches give me a place for everything, and it's easy to see what I need. For many days and trips it is the only item I need to carry, and If I need more it easily slips into a larger bag.
Windows Central - November 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Tech Folio Plus is a long-lasting, pack-it-all-in bag ideal for those techies who travel with a lot of smaller items, cables, and knickknacks for their Surface PC or Ultrabook.”
iMore - January 25, 2019
"The Tech Folio Plus has a ton of pockets of various sizes to carry all the dongles, adapters, headphones, battery packs, and other accessories you might need. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous and made from quality materials."
Apple World Today - September 27, 2018
“I use the Tech Folio Plus as an accessory to my laptop case. However, if you use an iPad Pro in lieu of a Mac laptop, the WaterField Design case may be the only one you need for your tech equipment.”
The Tech Folio is designed specifically for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices. The Tech Folio comes in two sizes: the normal sized Tech Folio, and the larger capacity Tech Folio Plus.
These are examples of items that can fit in the Tech Folio’s pocket-storage system:
- Cables and cords: short or long; thick or thin.
- Power bricks
- Dongles and adapters
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
- Portable headset
- Devices in Tech Folio:
- 11" iPad Pro with Face I.D. with Apple Smart Keyboard Folio
- iPad Mini 5 with Smart Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
- And other similarly-sized devices or smaller
- Devices in Tech Folio PLUS:
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Face I.D. with Apple Smart Keyboard Folio
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air (2019)
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 w/ Type Cover
- Surface Book 2 (13.5") snug fit
- Google Pixelbook
- Google Pixel Slate
- And other similarly-sized devices or smaller
- The Tech Folio (both sizes) can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags