All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
Weight & Dimensions:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 4.3” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w)x 5.3" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.92 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.46 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 15.74 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for better visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separates items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
This gear case is, like all Waterfield products, very well made. It’s pretty stiff, and may loosen up over time. I’ve got a ton of adapters and cords jammed into it, so it’s plenty big as a gear bag.
Excellent quality and love the look. Will get lots of use.
This bag fits in nicely for my plans of world domination. This bag represents the first step of my 10 part plan to rule the world by living an organized life.
The gear pouch was bought as a gift for my son in Australia. He's absolutely delighted wioth it.
Ordered the Medium in Black Ballistic. Very sharp looking gear bag. Before I could use it, my adult daughter appropriated it for her “go to meeting” professional carry all bag (notebook, phone, pen, cables, etc). Guess I’ll be ordering another for me! LOL! It’s what fathers do. Anything for the kids.
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.