- Product Info
- What Fits
Proper protection starts with a proper fit. Cushioned with high-grade neoprene and wrapped in a waxed canvas or ballistic nylon shell, the custom-fitted, TSA-friendly SleeveCase keeps your Microsoft Surface snug and protected.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- Surface Pro X: TBD
- Surface Pro 7: 12.5” x 8.5”; 0.85 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (15”): 14.5" x 10.25”; 1.25 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.5” x 9.75”; 1.15 lbs.
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5"): 13.25” x 9.5”; 1.05 lbs.
- Surface Laptop 3 (15"): TBD
- Surface Go: 11”x 7.5”; 0.75 lbs.
- Lightly padded flap
- Angled pocket in the back
- Clip your Surface Pen to the rear pocket or slide securely through rear flap loop
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for storing power supply, cords, and cables. Sold separatlely
- Optional Mini Shoulder Strap with Pad (sold separately).
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take Surface out of SleeveCase)
The Surface SleeveCase is custom-fit for:
- Surface Pro X w/ Type Cover
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- Surface Laptop 2 (15")
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Book with Performance Base
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Surface Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 4 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
This case absolutely covers, pads and protects your device. Mine is a Surface Pro 6 and it fits snug and secure with the attached type cover. There is a decent amount of padding that makes it feel protected but not bulky. You certainly can find a number of products on the market that can do that. What you can't find is the feel of quality in each stitch and the smooth classic style that this case has. To put it simply, it turns heads. Waterfield is my go to for protecting carrying my gear and am very pleased with this newest addition.
Very well made sleeve. This is my second. The first is still going strong. The vertical open is nice for backpacks. worth every penny.
This case is exactly what I was looking for to protect my Surface laptop.
The design is really smart. The laptop fits perfectly and is protected really good. The bag is really small and light for a 15'' case. The canvas material has a nice look and feel to it.
Is this case TSA friendly?
Yes, this case is TSA friendly. Your laptop case is a designated laptop-only case that you can lay flat on the X-ray belt.
Can I store the Surface Book with keyboard attached?
No problem there. It's a smaller footprint, so the fit will be less snug.
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
Typically, it's best to match the orientation of the bag you will store the Sleeve inside, so vertical for a backpack and horizontal for a messenger.
What does D-rings only mean?
D-rings are the metal hardware sewn to the SleeveCase for the optional strap to attach to. If you already own a strap or want to leave the option to add a strap later, you can purchase the D-ring hardware only. If you opt for the suspension strap, the D-rings are included.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.