- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Made to fit the Surface Book 2, the Surface Pro 6, and the Surface Laptop 2 the SleeveCase leaves little wiggle room so the devices stay securely in place for better protection. Add a strap and use on its own, or insert into bigger bags. Optional PiggyBack for carrying mouse, power, cables, cords, etc.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- Surface Pro 6: 12.5” x 8.5”; 0.85 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (15”): 14.5" x 10.25”; 1.25 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.5” x 9.75”; 1.15 lbs.
- Surface Laptop 2: 13.25” x 9.5”; 1.05 lbs.
- Surface Go: 11”x 7.5”; 0.75 lbs.
- Lightly padded flap
- Angled pocket in the back
- Clip your Surface Pen to the rear pocket or slide securely through rear flap loop
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take Surface out of SleeveCase)
The Surface SleeveCase is custom-fit for:
- Surface Laptop 2
- Surface Laptop
- Surface Book 2 (13.5 Inch)
- Surface Book with Performance Base
- Surface Book 2 (15 Inch)
- Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 4 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
I absolutely love the Sleevecase.
It is exactly as advertised and accommodates my Surface’s Moko case without any issues. It looks SO good and the oiled canvas even smell good.
I would have given 4.5 stars (4 is too harsh) because of a single small design flaw which keeps it from masterpiece level. The two steel eyelets to which the strap attach on both sides are half moons - the flat part never stays inside the leather strap and instead it rotates around. This would not be an issue, but I feel the constant back and forth on the sharp corners will wear down the leather straps prematurely. It would benefit from using rings instead of half moons, which would eliminate the sharp corners.
Again fantastic product despite this!
The materials, build and overall feel of this case make it one of, if not THE, best single luggage or accessory item I’ve ever owned, hands down. Amazing.
Great quality. Simple design. For me, simplicity (and American made) is key. No loud, obnoxious patterns. Just solid leather and material to keep your computer safe. The spot for the stylus pen is a nice touch too. Bottom line, get one. Support American small business.
Is this case TSA friendly?
Yes, this case is TSA friendly. Your laptop case is a designated laptop-only case that you can lay flat on the X-ray belt.
Can I store the Surface Book with keyboard attached?
No problem there. It's a smaller footprint, so the fit will be less snug.
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
Typically, it's best to match the orientation of the bag you will store the Sleeve inside, so vertical for a backpack and horizontal for a messenger.
What does D-rings only mean?
D-rings are the metal hardware sewn to the SleeveCase for the optional strap to attach to. If you already own a strap or want to leave the option to add a strap later, you can purchase the D-ring hardware only. If you opt for the suspension strap, the D-rings are included.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.