All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Rugged, black ballistic nylon
- Luna® textile coated with water-resistant Nanotex® technology
- Hi-performance Forza nylon textile
- Impact-resistant compression foam
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- 16” MacBook Pro M1 (size #7): 15" (l) x 10.5" (h); 11 oz.
- 14” MacBook Pro (size #5): 13.75" (l) x 9.5" (h); 9 oz.
- 13” MacBook Air M2 (size #9): 13" (l) x 9.5" (h); 9 oz.
- 13" MacBook Pro (size #38): 13" (l) x 9.5" (h); 9 oz.
38.1 (l) x 26.67 (h); 311.84 gm
34.92 (l) x 24.13 (h); 255.14 gm
33.02 (l) x 24.13 (h); 255.14 gm
33.02 (l) x 24.13 (h); 255.14 gm
- Elastic top band to secure laptop.
- Extremely lightweight and compact.
- Rear zipper-closing mesh pocket for accessories.
- Interior is lined with soft material reinforced with foam.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly no need to take laptop out of the Dash Sleeve.
Works great as part of a bag or by itself. Nice materials. Strap makes it safe to carry around.
This sleeve (I went with black-vertical) fits my M2 MacBook Pro perfectly, great build quality, zipper compartment easily holds my Thanbao USB USB C Hub Multiport Adapter and OWC Elektron drive for Time Machine backups.
Great hand made good fitting case. Excellent
Great quality similar to other water field products.
Good felt lined interior for scratch protection marred by having a stiff brand label. Perhaps locate the label elsewhere so the interior is all smooth.
Really stylish safe space for my MacBook that doesn't add too much bulk if I am putting it in another bag but feels like it is providing significant protection when used alone. The accesories pocket works well for magic mouse, although doesn't offer much protection, I think most suitable for cables. It would be nice if, at a pinch, the pocket could accomodate the power supply, maybe my UK plug is larger than US one and that version could squeeze in? Given the battery life of the Macbook though, if I am going to be away long enough to need to recharge, then I probably have another bag that can accomodate the charger, so still giving the case the 5 stars it deserves. Glad I chose the vertical version, works best for access from within my backpack and allows in case charging. Really happy with my purchase, I am a Waterfield Designs fan, the designs are so well thought out and the materials and finish are second to none, I always look here first for my carry needs.
O'Grady's PowerPage - October 26, 2015
“Once again Waterfield doesn’t disappoint. Dash is an excellent sleeve to protect your 12-, 13-, and 15-inch MacBook in style.”
MacRumors - August 19, 2015
“I'd say that in normal day-to-day usage the Dash will be more than enough armor between your MacBook and the world.”
Apple World Today - June 12, 2015
“Gary Waterfield and his team at Waterfield Designs do amazing work, and I've been happy with every one of the products that I've tested. The Dash Sleeve is no exception to the rule. I know it's well-constructed and will last longer than I'll probably keep my MacBook... after which time it will be used to protect some future Apple device.”
Apple World Today Rating (Out Of 5 Stars):
The Dash Sleeve is custom-fit for each "naked" MacBook. Any additional protective case on your MacBook will be a poor fit inside the Dash.:
- MacBook (Vertical & Horizontal) 2021 Models:
- 14” MacBook Pro M1 - Size #5
- 16” MacBook Pro M1 - Size #7
- 13" MacBook Air M2 - Size #9
- 13” MacBook Air - Size #40
- 13” MacBook Pro M2 - Size #38