All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain leather
- Ballistic nylon
- Soft liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- CitySlicker for Logitech G Cloud: 10.75” (l) x 2” (w) x 5” (h); 10.5 oz.
27.30 (l) x 2.08 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 297 gm
- Double-layer full-grain premium leather flap.
- Scratch-free padded lining.
- Ultrasuede® padded interior pocket — protects and cleans screen.
- Five leather SD or SD card-adapter slots.
- Padded Ultrasuede® bumpers — protect joysticks.
- Bottom finger loop — aids console removal.
- Can be inserted into bigger bags or backpacks.
- OPTIONAL: attachments for carrying at an additional fee: carabiner, strap, or wrist loop.
A COMMUNITY-DESIGNED PRODUCT
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
User Reviews & Stories
Robust design and fast efficient shipping. 5 starsRead more
Steam Deck WaterField Designs CitySlicker Case Review
Nintendeal - July 21, 2022
“Well, they’ve done it again. The fine folks at WaterField Designs have crafted another superb case for a handheld gaming console.”
SFBags / WaterField Designs CitySlicker for Steam Deck Review
Gadgetoid - June 22, 2022
“In its favour are its impeccable style and that warm fuzzy feeling that someone in San Francisco was paid to hand-assemble it for you.”
The CitySlicker Case for Logitech G Cloud is designed to carry your Steam Deck basic setup:
- USB-C cable
- SD cards
- HDMI cable
The back mesh pocket stores accessories like cords and other small items. The CitySlicker for Logitech G Cloud also fits inside other Waterfield Bags.