All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing shop in San Francisco.
- Full-grain latigo leather
- Ultrasuede® liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPhone 13 Mini (#2): 3.5" (l) x 1" (w) x 5.75" (h); 4.6 oz.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro (#4): 3.75" (l) x 1" (w) x 6.25" (h); 4.9 oz.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max (#6): 4" (l) x 1" (w) x 6.75" (h); 5.4 oz.
8.89 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 14.6 (h) cm; 130 gm
9.52 (l) x 2.54(w) x 15.8 (h) cm; 139 gm
10.6 (l) x 2.54(w) x 17.1 (h) cm; 153 gm
- Full-grain latigo leather is both chrome- and vegetable-tanned and will develop a rich patina over time.
- Strong rare-earth magnets keep the iPhone case firmly attached to clothing or to an accessory strap.
- Protective, scratch-free Ultrasuede® lines the interior and helps clean the iPhone.
- A magnetic self-finding grommet clasp fastens the leather flap.
- Side openings provide easy access to volume and sleep buttons.
- A bottom cut-out allows connection to a lightening-to-USB cable or earbud cord.
I had your original iPhone leather case a few years ago and loved it. The button on the holster was worn out by the leather was still good as the day I bought it. I decided to purchase your latest iPhone holster. I like the magnets lock mechanism on the belt. However, I used it just a few days and noticed some edges of the leather lining is peeling of from leather. Seems like the adhesive is not thoroughly applied.
P.S. I just received my order on the full leather messenger bag in the chocolate finished..
The Latigo holster is a very well made item. I’ve had others from SF Bags in the past. This one is a bit heavier leather than my previous case of similar style from SF Bags. The belt loop magnets seem appropriately strong. The front flap’s magnetic clasp isn’t quite as much. The jury’s out with it. I know if the front flap clasp fails, SF Bags will stand behind it. Otherwise, I've never hesitated to recommend any item from them.
I really like the design, but I have some suggestions.
1. Consider offering a “lite” version as an option. Thinner/lighter weight leather would make the holster less bulky and heavy.
2. Consider adding a “no slip” strip to the portion of the holster that rests against the backside of the belt. This would help limit the constant movement between belt loops.
3. Consider adding a horizontal version of the holster. I would be first in line to purchase it in either the current material or the “lite” version mentioned above.
It is perfect for my phone! Love the magnet strength!
I was hesitant to buy such a pricey phone holster sight unseen but decided to take a chance based on excellent reviews I found.
I started using it right out of the box when I received it. The phone I use is the IPhone 13 Pro Max and I have an Otterbox Symettry case on it which is fairly minimalist in design. It fits perfectly into the Latigo holster, like it was made for it. Just for FYI, it will also work with the same phone with a Gear4 Crystal Palace case from Zagg which is only slightly bigger, which my wife has on hers.
This case is high quality, and if you know anything about the Latigo leather its made of, should last and age very well. I already have some usage wear on it that is adding character and patina to it already. Time will tell how it goes for the long term, and I am not one to baby my everyday gear.
I was first drawn to this phone holster for its unique use of strong earth magnets to attach to most anything without having to thread it thru something. I love this!
This phone case mimics exactly, in function and color (dark brown), my JM4 concealed carry holster using the same type strong earth magnets for attachment and security, so I knew I would like this feature.
The lining used in this case is very nice too, and will surely protect the phone in and out of the case. Not sure how durable the inside lining will be but judging from the quality of the case in general, I am sure it will hold up well.
Great product! It’s worth the money to me.
9to5Mac -November 17, 2021
“I find the holster both stylish and useful, and will definitely be putting it to use come warmer weather, once I ditch a jacket in favor of shirt sleeves.”
iMore - October 12, 2021
“If you enjoy holsters and want a high-quality leather one, then you should consider Waterfield's Latigo Leather iPhone Holster.”
The Latigo iPhone Leather Holster fits the NEW iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, and iPhone 13 Mini.
- Size #2:
- iPhone 13 Mini naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 13 Mini naked or in Apple Case
- Size #4:
- iPhone 13 naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 13 Pro naked or in Apple Case
- Size #6:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max naked or in Apple Case
*NOTE: Apple's older iPhone 12 models also fit in Sizes #2, #4, #6.