All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 denier black ballistic nylon or rugged waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather panel
- More details on WaterField materials here
- Waterproof zippers
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size:
12.5” (l) x 8.6” (w) x 5.5” (h)
31.75 cm (l) x 21.8 cm (w) x 13.97 cm (h)
Ballistic: 1.3 lbs; 590 gm
Canvas: 1.5 lbs; 680 gm
- Built to last using durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas with a full-grain leather accents.
- Designed to protect all components while in the case: built-in separators and pockets, foam-reinforced sides, padded bottom cushioned with 6 mm neoprene and ¼-inch foam.
- Front zippered pocket for additional storage.
- Handles are lined in full-grain leather for long-lasting comfort.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers throughout secures contents.
- Zip-around closure with dual zipper sliders for in-case charging.
- OPTIONAL: Supreme Shoulder Strap or Simple Shoulder Strap (sold separately).
I was doubtful about transporting my Mac Studio, since I did not think it was supposed to be portable. After doing some research online, I realized that it is perfectly safe to carry a Mac Studio as long as it is done in a bag or container that protects it from accidental bumping and scratching. Well, there is nothing as practical, safe, and beautiful as the Mac Studio Travel Bag for that purpose. Its design meets all the requirements to confidently transport the Mac Studio in style! Thank you WATERFIELD!
Received my new Mac studio M2 Max, and ordered the studio travel bag, si it was about the only one I could find on line. I am a huge Tom Bihn Bag owner, but nothing they had would work, without modifications. Back to this bag, the side protection and top seem adequate enough to protect my mac, but the bottom of the bag was rather disappointing due to lack of padding.You would think a bit more protection on the bottom of this bag would have been a priority, especially having to protect a 2000 dollar plus piece of equipment. Needless to say, I cut out a piece of spare 1” thick foam padding I had and placed it in the bottom of the bag to protect my investment. Hope you take this advice as being helpful, just start thinking about protecting one’s investment, vs exterior appearance, sometimes you announce expensive contents with a bag. Thanks David N
This is a good case for commuting with the Mac Studio. Rigid flight cases are overkill when you’re going to hand-carry a computer. The exterior is rugged, the shoulder strap is well-padded. My only criticism is that the fabric of the dividers on the inside is a little lightweight, but after you pack it with the computer, drives and cables, it all sits together snuggly, so it’s fine. Looking forward to using this for many years. Recommended!
Enjoying the new bag! It allows me to travel with and its built to last.
The Mac Studio Travel Bag is custom-fit to protect your Mac Studio and accessories. It has separate built-in pockets to protect each accessory and keep them from bumping into each other. You can fit your entire set up in this compact case:
- Magic keyboard
- Wacom tablet (medium)
- numeric pad
- Magic Trackpad
- sizable mouse
- hard drive
- cords and cables
- power adapter
Ideal for taking on location, or just storing all your Mac Studio-related gear in one easy-to-find place.