NEW! Multiplayer Pro Case for Nintendo Switch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Take it to Switch Parties. The Switch Multiplayer Pro Case lets you take your entire Switch set-up to parties or for traveling. Compact & lightweight, it organizes additional controllers, Joy-Cons, power bank, and cables in soft, plush pockets.
NOTE: We collaborated with customers to create cases for the NEW Nintendo Switch. See the progress from idea to product in our Nintendo Updates. Here are the updates related to making the Switch MultiPlayer Pro Case.
Update #6: Tweaking the Switch MultiPlayer Pro Case (getting closer to the final product):
Update #5: The Switch MultiPlayer Case Prototype (does not reflect the final product):
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Waxed Canvas body
- Full-grain cowhide leather handle grip & game card holder
- Soft liner
Weight & Dimensions:
Switch Multiplayer Case: 12.25" Height x 11.5" Width x 2" Depth; 1.55 lbs.
- 1” Shoulder Strap with metal hardware - YKK waterproof zippers
- Vertical and retracting handles so it fits in most backpacks
- Comes standard with removable shoulder strap
- Opens wide and flat for easy organization
- Interior: Pockets for Switch Console, a combination of controllers (Grip with Joy-Cons and Pro Controller), power bank, additional Joy-Cons, game card holders.
- Front pockets can hold the dock or a portable stand. Soft plush liner
- Super compact and super organizer
- Pocket 1: Switch Console with attached Joy-Cons
- Pocket 2/3: HDMI Cords, USB-C cords, WAN Cord, Joy Con Straps
- Pocket 4: Can be configured in several ways:
- 2 Controllers (either Pro Controllers and/or Joy Con Grip Controllers) + Switch Power Block*
- Switch Dock + 1 Controller (either Pro Controllers or Joy Con Grip Controllers) + Switch Power Block*
- Switch Dock+ 4 Joy Con Sticks + Switch Power Block*
- Pocket 5: Holds removable Switch Game Card Holder
- Pocket 6: Holds small Micro SD Cards and/or ear buds
- Front pockets may be able to hold a portable stand
Nintendo Life - April 17, 2017
"When it comes to premium cases for things, WaterField Design have got the market cornered as far as portable Nintendo consoles go."
NEW! Multiplayer Pro Case for Nintendo Switch
Received our awesome pro case! The quality and design is outstanding!
We will be ordering again Very Happy
I bought the Multiplayer Pro bag because wearing a Switch backpack into work isn't exactly classy, and not only does the bag work great, it's one of the best looking Switch bags I've seen. Actually, no. It's THE best looking Switch bag I've seen. I absolutely love it. Never thought taking Switch with me could be a fashion statement, but here we are. Goes great with a brown leather jacket btw.
So, ok, we all know it looks fantastic, but how well does it work? I can start by saying the shoulder strap is extremely handy and was smartly attached somewhat on the side, offset from the center, so that the bag hangs straight. Very cool stuff. The handles ensure I can grab it easily in a pinch as well. 100% as far as carrying the bag is concerned.
Inside, there's a pouch built in near the top just large enough for a small sized case to fit. The Waterfield pouch fits beautifully, and being near the top you can just partially unzip and grab it, rather than sprawling the bag wide open. Again, very smart. And for the record, I use a small case from Amazon that can fit battery, charger, cable, earbuds, etc, and while it is a tight squeeze it also fits in the pouch. So chances are whatever case you're using already, it will probably fit.
As for the rest of the bag, it's not going to give you as much space or specific compartments like the Switch backpack would, but it gives you enough, especially if the goal truly is multiplayer. If you want to bring everything you own associated with the system like the dock and 8 controllers and charge grips and Joycon makeshift controller grips and wheels and other assorted accessories, you might want to look at something else. But if you want to fit your normal small travel case, like 2 extra pairs of Joycons, maybe 4 Joycon makeshift controller grips, couple joycon charge grips and cables, and maybe a phone charger and cable, you're gonna do just fine. And there's always room in the outer pockets which I'm not even using. ...
The quality is excellent. Love the design too. Keep up the good work. Thank You.
I've used this bag on a couple of flights now. Besides the great carrying capacity, the best feature of the bag is the quick access to the Switch. I also like that doesn't scream "Switch" carrying case.
Overall, the bag is very well made. It looks and feels great. Not quite $150 great, but definitely a premium feel. The fact that it also holds my 12.9" iPad Pro (inside the main pocket or in the side pockets (minus an inch) is a bonus.
What is a production run?
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
3DS case is perfect, apart from.
Quality 3DSXL case. Worth EVERY penny!
The best 3DS case available. Period.
Makes my 3DS look grown-up!
BEST 3DS SLEEVE CASE HANDS DOWN!
3DSXL. Vita. Wallet. Customer for life.
Classiest 3DS case I've ever seen!