All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Wrinkle-free, water-resistant, custom-made technical material
- Ripstop nylon lining (400 x 300 denier)
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 9" (l) x 3.75" (w) x 14" (h); 9 oz.
- Folded: Sling folds into a 7x7 square pocket.
22.86 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 35.56 (h) cm; 255 gm
Volume: 7.75 Liters
- Sized to fit comfortably on your back or in front.
- Choice of right or left carry.
- Customized textile adds structure for a wrinkle-free, crisp appearance after un-packing.
- Water-resistant coating and splash-proof zippers keep gear dry.
- Secure contents by locking the double zipper pulls (lock not included).
- Zippered front pocket provides easy access and includes a sewn-in keyfob.
- Lined interior adds strength and cleans easily.
- Built-in packable pocket.
- Reinforced stitching at stress points.
- Convenient grab handle can be used to carry or hang the Sling.
- Comfortable nylon strap with metal tri-glide adjusts to body's contour.
It's nice being able to get something where it doesn't feel like any corners were cut. Top to bottom quality materials, functions exactly as intended, and holds way more than you think.
Would like more specific internal organization -- such as just for few pens. Maybe a integrated soft-lined slip in pouch/sleeve for glasses, as well. Fabric is top-notch. Packing it down is more challenging that it looks.
I wanted a day bag that could hold my iPad and a few essentials without being too bulky. The bag is perfect for that. I keep a long sleeve lightweight hoodie, a beanie cap, and sunglasses case in the bag most of the time and can add my iPad in a Dash sleeve, occasionally a book or other small items, with my wallet, phone, keys all in the outside pocket. The material is nice as always. I can’t think of any downside to this bag. It replaced my Sutter Tech Sling which was a little too rigid and therefore unable to accommodate some of the items I might want to throw in there from time to time.
Haven’t used it yet
I got this thinking I was going to use it as a packable one. When I opened it and started using it, I was impressed with the quality built into it. I haven't folded it to pack in another bag. Instead I've been using it as a permanent one. I have a draw string backpack I fold up and put it in my sling bag as a packable one.
AndroidGuys - April 5, 2022
“The Packable Sling is a sling backpack that holds its form well, thanks to a solid construction with minor padding inside and reinforced stitching.”
appgefahren.de - August 31, 2021
“Klein und handlich für jedes Reisegepäck”
The Packable Sling holds your daily essentials, like a jacket, book and other travel gear.
- One size:
- Devices in a protective sleeve that can fit in the main compartment:
- Perfect small bag for your essentials and running errands
- Great for day trips to the park, beach, hikes, or short adventures