All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing shop in San Francisco.
- Naturally-tanned full grain leather
- Ultrasuede® liner
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPhone 13 Mini (#2): 3.5” (l) x 0.65” (w) x 6.25” (h); 4.9 oz.
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro (#4): 4” (l) x 0.65” (w) x 6.5” (h); 5.1 oz.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max (#6): 4” (l) x 0.65” (w) x 7” (h); 5.7 oz.
8.89 (l) x 1.65 (w) x 15.87 (h) cm; 139 gm
10.16 (l) x 1.65 (w) x 16.51 (h) cm; 144 gm
10.16 (l) x 1.65 (w) x 17.78 (h) cm; 161 gm
- All leather, eye-catching holster will develop a rich patina over time.
- Main interior is lined with super soft scratch-free Ultrasuede® which also doubles as a cleaner while in the case.
- A roomy external leather pocket for holding ear buds, a bit of cash. *NOTE: Credit cards with magnetic strips not recommended.
- Side openings provide easy access to volume and sleep buttons.
- A cut-out at the bottom connects to EarPods.
- Cleverly-designed fidlock closure keeps the phone secure and safe in the case.
- The holster can be attached magnetically over a belt, a shoulder strap, or over the top of pants.
Hi price and I was skeptical. Once received, I can see why. Build and material are great, magnets are strong and not afraid of it coming loose. I personally carry my vaccination card, two credit cards and license call mom plus extra room left for more cards if needed. Also can carry my glucometer and the accessories. This I can honestly say has replaced my wallet. I love it, and I recommend it if you’re able to afford it.
The magnet on the belt loop is genius! If you don’t always wear a belt, this closure works like a charm over the waistband. My only wish would be for this same style in a refined softer dressier style. We guys don’t always wear jeans! Best phone holster on the market and worth every penny!!
I use the case with an iPhone 8 Plus in a Catalyst Waterproof Case. The case is very robust with good quality leather and an easy magnetic clasp for the lid. The belt loop is the best I have seen and is held by a very strong magnet. The magnet is so strong that I can use the case on my workout shorts with no belt with the magnet gripping strongly through the nylon fabric. Recommended. I will buy one for my next phone if this one doesn’t fit. If it does fit, I’m sure it will still be useable.
There is really little more to say. The Ranger Phone Case is a little on the expensive side, but when you consider the quality of it, and how well it will protect your expensive iPhone, plus its’ good looks, it is very worth the investment. It is the first case I’ve had which will outlast the phone I bought it for.
I need a belt holster for my iPhone XR. The phone is too big for my pockets in summer. I have tried standard belt cases, but this Ranger looks better and is more functional. Although it hangs vertically and cannot be swung horizontally, I find it easy to just shift it left or right on my belt for different postures. The magnetic mechanism for attaching and removing it from the belt is very easy to use and secure enough, but it can come undone in some unusually strenuous situations under a coat. That happened only once. The extra pouch is nice for receipts and other papers. I got the iPhone 11 (#12) size for my XR in a Spigen case: it fits just a little snug but I prefer that. The top latch is quite secure and easy to operate one-handed. There are open spaces on the sides, but although I am active I am not in a dusty environment so the protection is fine.
9to5Mac - March 19, 2021
“I’ve used phone holsters in Ye Olden Days, before iPhones, and WaterField has solved two of the problems I encountered back then.”
The NEW iPhone 13 can fit in these sizes:
- Size #2:
- iPhone 13 Mini naked or in Apple Case
- Size #4:
- iPhone 13 naked or in Apple Case
- iPhone 13 Pro naked or in Apple Case
- Size #6:
- iPhone 13 Pro Max naked or in Apple Case
For older iPhone models, Galaxy Note, and Pixel, other sizes are available here. Limited Stock.