All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Locally-manufactured textiles from Luna with water- and stain-repellent Nanotex finish
- Black ballistic nylon
- Waxed brown canvas
- Soft, cashmere-like liner
Weight & Dimensions:
- Switch Lite: 9" (l) x 1" (w) x 5" (h); 6 oz.
- Switch: 10" (l) x 1" (w) x 5.2"; 6.5 oz.
- Switch in Skull Case: 11" (l) x 1.25" (w) x 5.5" (h); 7 oz
22.86 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 170 gm
25.40 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.66 cm; 184 gm
27.94 (l) x 2.54 (2) x 13.97 cm; 198 gm
- Exterior Luna Textiles are protected with water-resistant and stain-repellant Nanotex technology.
- Bottom grip is made of full grain premium leather for making it easy to remove the device.
- Interior is lined with ultra-plush liner to protect the Switch Lite and accessories.
- Smooth, case-length magnetic closure quietly secures contents
- Two interior pockets for holding games and accessories.
- Pocket placement protects console buttons from impact.
- Switch can remain inside the Slip Case while connected to an exterior device.
- Sized for the Switch, Switch with Skull Case, and Switch Lite.
- Optional carabiner or wrist loop sold separately.
- Optional 10-Game Card Holder sold separately.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
This case was exactly what I was looking for. It’s super stylish, insanely durable, and fits my Switch Lite Essentials perfectly.
What’s in my bag? Switch Lite with JETech case (small molded grips), 10-game leather card, Gulikit Pro Bluetooth adapter, and usb charging cord. It’s a tight fit, but it all fits and the magnetic closure snaps together securely.
I carry my airpods a pouch with my other tech gear. Airpods would fit in this case if it was just your switch and game card.
I love this case almost as much as the Switch Lite itself. It is super convenient, with the magnetic closure and the ability to charge it while still in the case is super convenient. I love that there are no zippers, so you can stealthily take your Switch out in the middle of the night without waking up your partner with dangling zippers.. not that I would ever... The interior is super plush and premium feeling, and with enough space to fit my Switch Lite in a Hori Duri-flex case, USB-C cable, bluetooth dongle and the 10 cartridge leather game holder. I bought the black ballistic nylon version, which I have a bit of buyers remorse. It feels great but seems to be a lint magnet. Maybe it is my OCD, and I don't know if waxed canvas would be any better, but every time I bring it somewhere, I pick at the lint or want to take a lint roller to it. That seems to be my only gripe. Super happy with Waterfield, definitely the most premium thing to have for a video game console, but now I wouldn't settle for anything less.
I received my switch lite case a couple of days ago and when it arrived I love the care and touch water-field puts into their packaging and actually individually thanking me for my purchase. Onto the case, I love how the three compartments are separated by that soft plush material to keep everything protected but separated. Many other cases fail to do that and with the slip case it makes using it so much more enjoyable to carry.
Love this canvas material and love the soft inner lining. Its really well made and feels sturdy.
It's the best case I've ever purchased and I feel happy to have come across this website. The magnetic closure is so convenient and the overall quality of the case is amazing. Definitely would recommend it if it's within the budget. It definitely doesn't disappoint! I love it!
The Slip Case for the Switch has one main compartment with pockets designed to hold the Switch Lite, Switch with attached Joy-cons, and the Switch in a Skull case. A pocket can fit a 10-Game Card Holder and the charging cable.
- Size #1 fits the Switch with attached Joy-cons
- Size #2 fits the Switch in Skull Case
- Size #3 fits the Switch Lite