All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Crowd-sourced design with customers to create a stylish and functional backpack for professionals.
- The optional executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers throughout.
- Built to last.
I love this bag! This is my daily carry bag. Looks very professional. Lots of room in the main compartment. Took this on a trip with my laptop, tablet, all the cables and chargers as well as snacks and reading material. Even fully loaded this hung well on my back and was very comfortable. The only thing I would change would be to add some pockets in the main compartment to hold smaller items or cables. Certainly not anything to take away from this bag. I plan on getting the developers' gear case or the tech pocket to help with this. Cannot praise this bag enough. If you are on the fence about this bag, get it. You will not be disappointed.
Handsome, extremely well built, and very comfortable (just like me 🤣). Holds everything I could possibly need day to day for travel or everyday when it comes to personal items, journals and electronics. Plus it has a pass through sleeve for attaching it to rollaboard cases. I’ve finally found my forever bag.
Simple design but looks amazing especially with the leather and agree that as it olds your creating pretty your own design dependent of usage. Awesome compartments and the different colour inside definitely stands out in the crowd. Also love the way it stands on its own... very helpful on my back.
Very professional looking and very comfy...
Exactly what I needed, fits all the tech I need to take back and forth in the new hybrid working set up between the office and home. Comfortable, looks professional, and a pleasure to use.
I've had a large variety of SFBags previously (Large Cargo with the original seatbelt buckle, Cozmo, sleeves, gear pouches), but I do admit that I strayed to another scrappy startup San Francisco bag maker a number of years back because I needed backpack carry.
Well, those bags I got, while interesting looking, can't hold a candle to the durability, build quality, and classic style that you get from a Waterfield. The Pro Executive fits everything I need with room to spare—even though the outward dimensions are smaller than the other pack I had. The last straw with my old bag was the main compartment zipper breaking....I doubt this will be a problem with this bag. There's just no substitute for a stout YKK zipper and this bag's got 'em.
I'm so happy to be back in the Waterfield family. And while I bought this bag with the Canadian Dollar being so bad, the pain was almost completely absorbed by smelling, feeling, and seeing the gorgeous leather and ballistic nylon that feels so familiar.
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Surface Book 3 & 2 (13” & 15”)
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13") fits in the Laptop Compartment
- Dell XPS 13, 15 fits in the Laptop Compartment
- 15" Dell Inspiron fits in the Laptop Compartment (Terrance, H., Atlanta, US)
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"