All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- The optional Executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
I finally broke down and admitted that a backpack was going to be better for my carrying needs when traveling. I often end up with two laptops AND two iPads in there, plus AirPods Max chargers of all sorts, and so much more. We're talking a LOT of gear.
The Pro Executive Laptop Backpack was the only backpack I seriously considered. It's beautiful. Professional looking. Built like a tank. And it fits under my airplane seat with ease. Couldn't ask for a better travel companion when I'm headed out of town for conferences and other business settings.
I just bought the Pro Executive Laptop bag due to an impending trip. It is extremely well made and the right size, not to big or to small. I am looking forward to using this bag on my trip!
Decided I need to up my game from an Ogio bag I’d been dragging around the planet for years. I loved the Switch case I bought so decided to try their backpack. Loved the professional look of this, and the bag hasn’t disappointed. Comfortable, WAY more room inside than you might think. Easily fits my Razer laptop and whatever I need for work. Also carried a lot of sports cards for multiple days at a big expo without back or shoulder pain (for once). Everything I wanted. Sturdy, comfortable, professional looking….it’s great. Highly recommend.
I received my Exec Pro Backpack a couple days before my last trip, so this is a short term review, but - I'm very pleased with it so far. The Chocolate leather / black fabric has that look of respectability, so much so that my partner [who is far more fashion conscious than I] carried it through multiple airports without quibble. It comfortably held two 16" Macbook Pros, associated dongles and cables, two power units, 2 iPads, sunglasses, spare sweater and snacks and the weight balance is such that it wasn't tiring to carry on the long trek from SFO parking to the farthest gate in Terminal 3. We were so impressed with the quality and thoughtful design that we've ordered an Outback Duo and Outback Solo for office commutes. And, of course, the attention to customers is just outstanding - can't say enough about the SFBags team.
This is a great backpack. Love it. Perfect for your laptop and clothes for a short trip.
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Pro Backpack is available in one size, divided into two chambers: front chamber is spacious enough to hold items needed for a day at the office. The back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio.
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 3 (13” & 15”)
- Surface Laptop 4 & 3 (15")
The 13” Executive Folio can fit devices up to 13" x 9"
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 13" MacBook Air
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 4 & 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
The 15” Executive Folio can fit devices up to 14.75" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 3 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"
Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13") fits in the Laptop Compartment
- Dell XPS 13, 15 fits in the Laptop Compartment
- 15" Dell Inspiron fits in the Laptop Compartment (Terrance, H., Atlanta, US)