- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Made to fit the Surface Book 2, the Surface Pro 6, and the Surface Laptop 2 the SleeveCase leaves little wiggle room so the devices stay securely in place for better protection. Add a strap and use on its own, or insert into bigger bags. Optional PiggyBack for carrying mouse, power, cables, cords, etc.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- Surface Pro 6: 12.5” x 8.5”; 0.85 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (15”): 14.5" x 10.25”; 1.25 lbs.
- Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.5” x 9.75”; 1.15 lbs.
- Surface Laptop 2: 13.25” x 9.5”; 1.05 lbs.
- Surface Go: 11”x 7.5”; 0.75 lbs.
- Lightly padded flap
- Angled pocket in the back
- Clip your Surface Pen to the rear pocket or slide securely through rear flap loop
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take Surface out of SleeveCase)
The Surface SleeveCase is custom-fit for:
- Surface Laptop 2
- Surface Laptop
- Surface Book 2 (13.5 Inch)
- Surface Book with Performance Base
- Surface Book 2 (15 Inch)
- Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 4 with Type Cover
- Surface Pro 3 with Type Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
My surface sleeve case with carry handle is perfect. I no longer carry notebooks and pens, just my Surface in my SleeveCase. If I collect any papers along the way they fit right into the exterior pouch.
I just bought this and love it. It's a snug fit, but still slides in and out easily. There's even a little loop on the bottom to help you with this (great engineering!).
It's very padded so you know your laptop is protected. And the best part, it fits in my very small Thule 18L Lithos backpack sleeve even with the SleeveCase on.
I am very impressed with the case. It is attractive and easy to use. I also bought the small bag for my charger and other items. This is definitely my best buy so far this year. I am glad I was able to locate your company on the internet. Thank you for making an excellant product.
Great case by any measure. Craftsmanship is top notch, and very evident. This sleeve will far outlast the device!
The sleevecase was a gift for Christmas, it is very well made and put together with quality materials. Hands down though WaterFields Customer service is top notch. I received updates from the time I purchased to the time it shipped and then some. They genuinely give you the feeling of wanting your experience to be 100% satisfactory, a business model that companies should always strive for. I would definitely recommend Waterfield to anyone looking for a good high quality case!
Is this case TSA friendly?
Yes, this case is TSA friendly. Your laptop case is a designated laptop-only case that you can lay flat on the X-ray belt.
Can I store the Surface Book with keyboard attached?
No problem there. It's a smaller footprint, so the fit will be less snug.
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
Typically, it's best to match the orientation of the bag you will store the Sleeve inside, so vertical for a backpack and horizontal for a messenger.
What does D-rings only mean?
D-rings are the metal hardware sewn to the SleeveCase for the optional strap to attach to. If you already own a strap or want to leave the option to add a strap later, you can purchase the D-ring hardware only. If you opt for the suspension strap, the D-rings are included.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.