All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Crowd-sourced design with customers to create a stylish and functional backpack for professionals.
- The optional executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers throughout.
- Built to last.
Just got back from a trip to Tokyo and Hokkaido with this. Walked everywhere including through rain and snow. Is comfortable even with a moderately heavy load and I love the many compartments. I had bought the Sutter Slim earlier and while that is ideal as my work backpack, this is much better as a travel backpack.
That much said, I’m now eyeing my THIRD Waterfield… The Air Porter
I absolutely love this bag. Plenty of room for everything I need for traveling. Very comfortable on my back and I love the fact that it stands up on its own instead of flopping over like most other backpacks. I also love the look...very classy!
Best backpack I have ever owned. Everything about it is perfect.
First of all, I have to say, this is the most sturdily built backpack I have owned. Probably has got to do with Waterfield bags’ small batches of production ensuring good quality on all its product lines. I love the gold lining inside and it’s probably the only brand I know that has this as a standard. I love the spacious cavity on the front zipper that allows me to throw in anything that is not my laptop or Switch. And the leather on the front panel not only looks good, but makes for an easy quick-access packet.
I’ll be picking up a Staad Attaché next to complement this backpack, so watch out for that review!
The Pro Executive Laptop Backpack has the size and organization to meet my needs on my commute to work, at work, and on business travel. I like all of the easily accessible outside pockets as well as all of the internal organization features. There are plenty of places for papers, laptop, glass case, pens, passport, safety glasses, gloves, hat, etc. I have added two gear cases for small things. I got the Executive Folio also. It works well to carry my laptop to meetings.
The backpack stands without falling, packs tightly, and sits comfortably on my shoulders. I think that it is extremely well designed and is beautiful as well.
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Surface Book 2 (13” & 15”)
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13")
- Dell XPS 13, 15
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"