All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic nylon or waxed canvas base
Dimensions & Weight:
- Stylus Pencil Case: 8"-7.25" (l) x 2" (w) x 2.25" (h); 2.5 oz.
20.32 (l) x 18.41 (w) x 5.71 (h) cm; 70 gm
- Use like an old-school pencil case or a tech gear pouch.
- Stands upright for convenient handling.
- Dedicated pocket for Apple Pencil, Surface Pen, or other stylus.
- Extra interior pocket for small items like extra Apple Pencil tips.
- Lined with soft, plush material to protect tech gadgets.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for easy access.
- Fits on the palm of your hand.
- End loop for attaching to other bags via carabiner.
- Complements any WaterField bag or case, especially the Sutter Tech Sling or Staad Attache.
- Part of the Leather Office Collection
Great quality and well thought out build! The faux fer was a nice touch on the inside giving a little extra protection to whatever you decide to store in there. For me it wont actually be pencils :) so glad to know my electronics will be a tad safer than normal.
Style and practicality in one
I got the chocolate leather version and I love it. I'm an engineer but I don't carry a ton of tech other than my laptop, so I don't even use the stylus pocket. There is great secondary pocket which I use for a couple mars erasers. I filled the rest with Pentel twist erases and thin pilot G2's.
Another great product from this company
I bought the Pencil Case mostly because I'm always afraid of losing the Apple Pencil without a decent place to store it when I'm carrying the iPad Pro 11, and I have looked at and rejected cases that hung the Pencil onto the the iPad itself. The Waterfield Pencil Case allows me to carry the Apple Pencil and a host of other small, delicate things ... like my pair of Moment accessory lenses, card reader dongle for the iPad, and my Polaroid SX-70 Self Timer ... all in a safe, padded, compact case.
I sometimes even carry other pencils and pens in the Pencil Case... :-)
As usual from Waterfield Design, it's a beautifully designed and constructed case. I have it in the waxed canvas finish, which I like a heck of a lot.
The Stylus Pencil Case updates the old-school pencil case for modern use. It fits traditional drawing pencils, a stylus, and small tech items like extra Apple Pencil tips, caps, etc.