NEW! Sutter Tech Sling
For the NEW Apple iPad Pro, MacBook, Surface Pro 6
- Product Info
- What Fits
Minimalist Everyday Carry. The Sutter Tech Sling, named for California Gold Rush explorer John Sutter, is the ideal size for creative explorations with your NEW iPad Pro, along with the NEW magnetic Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil (2nd generation). The strap on this one-strap daypack swivels 180 degrees, so the Sling stays balanced on your back and snug against your body. Swing it around one shoulder for easy access in crowded spaces. Also fits the NEW MacBook and Surface Pro 6.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
Dimensions & Weight:
- Standard: 11.5" x 8" x 3"; 1.25 lbs. Volume: 4.5 Liters
- Full: 14" x 9.5" x 3"; 1.5 lbs. Volume: 6.5 Liters
- Adjustable Cam-lock
- YKK zipper
- D-ring-to-Strap - 180-degree swivel strap attachment means the bag stays flat on your back, regardless of positioning
- Flexible strap options - strap attaches to D-ring on left or right side of wearing over either shoulder
- One-handed cam lock buckle - lets your quickly adjust how the bag rests against your body without moving it
- Built-in Shoulder Pad - spreads weight evenly to give your back and shoulder a bit of relief
- Padded Tablet/laptop Compartment - Standard size fits 11” an Full size fits 12.9” iPad Pro (with or without Keyboard Folio); situated in very back to keep Sling flat against body
- Swing around Front Pocket - accessible via the left or right side
- Interior Hand pocket - keeps small items easily accessible
- Three Interior Pen Pockets - stows Apple Pencil and your favorite sketching pens
- Gold interior lining - in front pocket and main compartment for visibility
- Inset Waterproof Front Zippers - keeps the zippers, which are most susceptible to water seepage, protected from rain
- Interior key fob attachment - keeps keys quickly findable
- Rear mesh padding - enhances airflow and cushioning
The Sutter Tech Sling is the perfect carry for taking the NEW iPad Pro on creative explorations. Also fits the NEW MacBook and NEW Surface Pro 6.
- Standard: built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 10” x 7.5”
- NEW iPad Pro 11"
- Surface Pro Go
- Full: built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 12.75" x 9.25”
- NEW iPad Pro 12.9"
- NEW MacBook Air Retina
- NEW Surface Pro 6
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Retina
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 2
What makes the Sutter Tech Sling comfortable for your shoulder and back?
First, the top strap attachment swivels 180 degrees so the Sutter Tech Sling stays vertical on your back as you move about. This allows for a more balanced weight distribution. Second, the wide leather pad helps keep the strap from digging into your shoulders. Third, the cam lock lets you adjust the strap while you are wearing the Sling so you can always get the proper fit.
What do you mean by easy-access or one-hand access?
We designed the Sutter Tech Sling so you can quickly and easily access its contents with one hand. If you’re in a crowd with limited personal space, you can quickly swing it in front of you to access items from the front pocket. The dual zippers in the main compartment also let you access items in there.
Why is the bag lined gold?
First, the liner adds a bit of protection for the different items you carry inside. Second, we chose gold because this lighter, brighter color makes it easier to quickly see the contents inside your pouch.
What are splash-proof zippers?
These zippers from YKK, a trusted name in the zipper industry, are water-repellent and add another level of protection to the contents inside the Sutter Tech Sling.
What type of leather is used for the front panel?
We use premium, full grain leather. This is the most durable (and expensive) part of the hide with a really tight grain. Scratches on the surface are signs that this is the real thing, and it will develop a beautiful patina over time.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.