All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Compact: 8” (l) x 3” (w) x 11.5” (h); 1.25 lbs.
- Full: 9.5” (l) x 3” (w) x 14” (h); 1.5 lbs.
20.32 (l) x 7.62 (w) x 29.21 (h) cm; 0.56 kg
Volume: 4.5 Liters
24.13 (l) x 7.62 (w) x 35.56 (h) cm; 0.68 kg
Volume: 6.5 Liters
- Rear mesh padding - enhances airflow and cushioning.
- Interior key fob attachment - keeps keys quickly findable.
- Interior hand pocket - keeps small items easily accessible.
- Swing around front pocket - accessible via the left or right side.
- Gold interior lining - in front pocket and main compartment for visibility.
- Three interior pen pockets - stows Apple Pencil and your favorite sketching pens.
- Padded tablet/laptop compartment - standard size fits 11” an Full size fits 12.9” iPad Pro.
- Removable shoulder pad - spreads weight evenly to give your back and shoulder a bit of relief.
- Flexible strap options - strap attaches to D-ring on left or right side of wearing over either shoulder.
- One-handed cam lock buckle - lets you quickly adjust how the bag rests against your body without moving it.
- Inset waterproof front zippers - keeps the zippers, which are most susceptible to water seepage, protected from rain.
- D-ring-to-strap - 180-degree swivel strap attachment means the bag stays flat on your back, regardless of positioning.
- Top handle for grab and go situations.
- Stylus Pencil Case for holding Apple Pencil, Surface Pen, or any other stylus.
- Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
Amazing product. And fast (if expensive ) international delivery.
It’s a great edc bag I bring it with me to work, school and more
The Sutter Tech Sling by Waterfield deserves a solid 5-star rating in my book! This bag combines style, functionality, and quality in a way that few others can match.
First and foremost, the design is sleek and modern, making it perfect for both work and casual settings. It's clear that Waterfield has paid attention to detail, as the materials used are top-notch, and the craftsmanship is evident in every stitch.
When it comes to practicality, this sling bag truly shines. It offers a well-thought-out layout of compartments and pockets, making it a breeze to organize my gear. The padded sleeve adds extra protection.
The Sutter Tech Sling is incredibly comfortable to wear, thanks to its adjustable strap and ergonomic design. It's also versatile, with the ability to switch between carrying it on your back or as a crossbody bag.
In summary, the Waterfield Sutter Tech Sling is a superb tech bag that not only looks great but also excels in functionality and durability. It's the perfect companion for tech-savvy individuals who demand both style and practicality from their gear. I can't recommend it enough! 5 stars without a doubt.
First off I love the bag itself, great materials and feel, and exactly the size I was looking for. It’s a really nice bag, but it’s uncomfortable. The strap seems to be not fully thought out or tested. The adjustment buckle ends up sitting directly under the shoulder pad, pinching into my chest or being where the weight is distributed onto my shoulder instead of the pad. It’s pretty much impossible to get comfortable enough that I’d be willing to wear it for extended periods of time. The buckle is positioned on a point of the strap that ensures it’s in the most uncomfortable place at all times, regardless of adjustment. Weight distribution is key on a sling bag like this, and I don’t feel like it’s there at all with this product.
I also personally think the smaller side accessible pocket needs some pockets and straps in it to hold things up, otherwise everything falls into a messy pile at the bottom, making weight unbalanced and making it harder to get a specific item out.
But overall a nice useful bag that seems like it will hold up well.
GearDiary - April 10, 2019
“I love WaterField bags, backpacks and gear pouches. I’m a fan of sling-style bags. And I love the WaterField Sutter Tech Sling. It’s a sling bag that’s all WaterField. And that’s a good thing.”
GeekDad - March 8, 2019
“If you are going to carry technology around, you might as well do it with some utility and a bit of style. One of the latest bags from Waterfield, the Sutter Tech Sling, manages to do both.”
The Gadgeteer - January 23, 2019
“The Sutter Sling has gained my respect as a well-conceived update to earlier slings, that can accommodate your daily minimum carry, be it a laptop, tablet, or books and papers.”
Macworld - November 27, 2018
“It comes as close to perfection as anything I’ve ever used.”
The Sutter Tech Sling is the perfect carry for taking the iPad Pro on creative explorations. Also fits the MacBook Pro and Surface Pro 7.
- Compact: built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 10” x 7.5”
- iPad with Magic Keyboard (2021)
- 11” iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro Go
- Full: built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 12.75" x 9.4”
- 14" Macbook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 8 with Type Cover
- Surface Laptop 4 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop Studio
- Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Lenovo C940 fits in Full Size (Arthur W., Wichita, US)
- Lenovo X1 Gen. 4 fits in Full Size (David J., Henderson, US)
- 13" ThinkPad X380 fits in Full Size (Miles H., Alpharetta, US)