All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Crowd-sourced design with customers to create a stylish and functional backpack for professionals.
- The optional executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers throughout.
- Built to last.
Pro Executive Laptop Backpack
Very high quality product, so far enjoying it.
I had a Bolt backpack for a couple of years and it traveled with me to several countries and a lot of states. It was my mobile office. In my new position I had to up my game a little, and the Executive backpack is perfect. It looks great, has lots of room, and the storage is divided up really nicely. Another solid WaterField product!
Just got back from a trip to Tokyo and Hokkaido with this. Walked everywhere including through rain and snow. Is comfortable even with a moderately heavy load and I love the many compartments. I had bought the Sutter Slim earlier and while that is ideal as my work backpack, this is much better as a travel backpack.
That much said, I’m now eyeing my THIRD Waterfield… The Air Porter
I absolutely love this bag. Plenty of room for everything I need for traveling. Very comfortable on my back and I love the fact that it stands up on its own instead of flopping over like most other backpacks. I also love the look...very classy!
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Surface Book 2 (13” & 15”)
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13")
- Dell XPS 13, 15
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"