All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather accents
SleeveCase Dimensions & Weight:
- 16" MacBook Pro: 15" x 10.25"; 1.25 lb
- 13" MacBook Air Retina: 13" x 9.75"; 0.85 lb
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13" x 9.75"; 0.85 lb
38.10 x 26.03 cm; 0.90 kg
33.02 x 24.76 cm; 0.38 kg
33.02 L x 24.76 H cm; 0.38 kg
- Lightly padded flap of full-grain leather.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage.
- Optional Mini Strap with padding.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take laptop out of SleeveCase.
My first Waterfield was a Cargo bag, more than a decade ago. Since then I’ve had a few others. The Cargo is now used by a friend, but everything else is still in heavy use and looks like new.
I have every reason to expect the same for my new SleeveCase. It’s tough, practical, handsome, protective - all the things I need to protect my expensive tool and simplify my life by simply working.
So far, it’s perfect.
The SleeveCase is a perfect fit for my 13 inch MacBook Pro. Very pleased with the strap also, which turns out to work not only with the computer case but also with the piggyback case, meaning I can use the latter either as a standalone small bag or attached to the SleeveCase for stowing small items. The SleeveCase itself is a sturdy, but not bulky laptop case that does exactly what it’s supposed to.
We purchased this sleeve for our 16” MacBook Pro. The computer fits perfectly.
About 3 1/2 years ago we purchased the same sleeve for a 15” MacBook Pro. Again, a perfect fit. This sleeve and computer have made many trips in our car and truck and the sleeve looks like new. The sleeve protests the computer well, is made of quality materials, and is markedly well assembled.
BUT! for this first purchase we made a mistake! We thought, It's a small laptop. No need to buy a strap. WRONG! These computers are actually fairly heavy.
So, for this second sleeve, we purchased a strap. Perfect!
The Black Ballistic sleeve is highly recommended.
These sleeves are the absolute best! Everyone that gets a new laptop I always recommend buying a sleeve. The quality is unsurpassed.
As always, a beautiful and stylish case. I only wish it had a couple of more outside pockets to stash peripherals in.
Gadgetmac - August 12, 2011
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
MobilityMinded - June 25, 2009
- 16" MacBook Pro - Size 6
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 38
- 13" MacBook Air Retina - Size 40
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar - Size 39