Vero Leather Sleeve for MacBook Pro
- Product Info
- What Fits
Less is more. Impress colleagues when you walk in with your MacBook Pro in the classy Vero Leather Sleeve. Crafted from a single hide of premium full-grain leather, the Vero's distressed leather look becomes more beautiful the more it's used. A soft, plush lining keeps the MacBook Pro Touch Bar snug and protected. A discreet cut-out lets you charge the Mac while in the case.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Naturally-tanned, premium, full-grain leather
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
- 13” MacBook Air Retina: 13 1/8” x 9”; 0.65 lbs.
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 13 1/8” x 9”; 0.65 lbs.
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14 7/8” x 10”; 0.80 lbs.
- Crafted from a single hide of full-grain leather. Gets more beautiful as it ages.
- Professional, minimalist look.
- Discreet cut-out at the top for charging the Macbook while in the case.
- Ultra-plush interior lining keeps the MacBook snug.
- A leather grip at the bottom makes removing the MacBook easier.
- TSA Friendly.
The Vero Leather Sleeve is custom-fit for the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
Fits MacBook models:
- 13” MacBook Air Retina (2018)
- 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 15" MacBooK pro with Touch Bar
This laptop sleeve is awesome.
To paraphrase George Constanta.
“I would drape myself in WaterField leather, if it were socially acceptable”
Fits perfectly. Best sleeve by far. Looks and feels awesome.
It’s a nice, very attractive sleeve. Very sturdy - I have no doubts it’ll do the job. My only complaint is the fit on the newest 15’ MBP is extremely tight, was very difficult to put into the sleeve. I assume this will get easier over time.
Will the Leather Sleeve protect my MacBook from dings and scratches?
Yes, the smooth leather exterior of the Atelier is lined with soft, scratch-free Utrausuede that protects the outside of your MacBook from the scuffs and dings of everyday use. The Atelier Sleeve is not designed for drop-protection. For heavy-duty protection, consider the WaterField Designs SleeveCase.
Why use full grain leather?
Real, premium leather does look good, doesn’t it? Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials. Full-grain leather is ideal for the Vero; your fingers will feel the difference. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that adds to your Vero's character over time.
How should I treat the leather?
We don't recommend doing anything. The first scratch or nick will may shock you but it's on it's way to developing a beautiful patina.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.