SwitchPack for Nintendo Switch
Happy 1st Anniversary, Nintendo Switch!
- Product Info
- What Fits
Take all the power you need. The SwitchPack for the Nintendo Switch is ideal for gamers worried about running out of power in the midst of an intense game. It carries a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch with Joy-Cons attached so the Joy-Cons stay charged while in storage. Take it all in this compact, hand-held carrying case.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather for longevity (the most expensive you can buy)
- 1050 Denier Black Ballistic Nylon
- Durable Tan, Waxed Canvas
- Premium full-grain leather
- Ultrasuede® lining faces Switch screen
Weight & Dimensions:
SwitchPack: 10.5" Length x 3.75" Width x 4.5" Height; 1 lb.
-Premium YKK zipper
-1” Shoulder Strap with metal hardware
- Waterproof zippers
- Metal D-rings for strap attachment
- Hidden magnet flap closure
- Rear-pocket self-locking zipper
- Designed to hold as many power sources possible in a light, compact, portable case: a power adapter, a thin battery pack, and stores the Switch Console with Joy-Cons attached for continued charging.
- Includes shoulder strap.
- Dual-zippers for quick access to the contents inside. Premium YKK waterproof zipper ensures a smooth zip.Leather pull tab makes the easy to zip open/shut.
- One compartment holds the Switch with Joy-Cons attached. The console-facing end has an Ultrasuede liner that acts as a screen cleaner.
- The other compartment holds the power adapter, thin battery pack, Joy-Con grip, up to 4 Joy-Con sticks. The soft pockets are flexible to accommodate various accessories.
- The front pocket fits the Hori stand. The full grain leather flap has magnetic closures.
- The back zippered pocket fits earbuds and game cards.
- Full-grain leather on the bottom and up the sides adds a durable layer of protection.
- Comfortable, easy-to-grip leather-cased handle. Sturdy rivets and extra stitching ensures the handle stays in place.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- D-rings for the removable shoulder strap also lets you attach a carabiner to it.
- Compact enough to fit into other WaterField bags or backpacks.
- Optional: WaterField Game Card Holder
- Nintendo Switch console with attached Joy-Cons
- Hori Compact PlayStand
- USB-c cable for charging
- Joy-Con Grip
- Pro Controller
- Up to 4 Joy-Cons
- Pro Controller
- European-sized power adapter
- thin battery pack
- Ear buds and a USBC Cord
- Optional: 10-Game Leather Card Holder
- AC adapter
Geek.com - May 1, 2018
"We’ve got a whole feature showcasing the variety of great Nintendo Switch cases you can buy. But for my money the best Switch case you can get, the Switch case I personally use, is the SwitchPack by WaterField Designs."
GottaBeMobile - April 6, 2018
"If you have a Nintendo Switch, you owe it to yourself to consider buying the SwitchPack."
Initially I was using the City Slicker case, which is great for the essentials, the Switch with attached joy-cons, few game cards, battery bank or extra joy-cons. The SwitchPack is essentially an enlarged version of that. The only differences being that the color selection is limited and the need for an additional game card storage case. I am able to store the Switch with attached joy-cons, 2 3 meter USB type-c cables, a fairly large battery bank, Hori playstand, joycon grip with ample space for more.
I picked up the Switch pack looking for a case that would carry everything I would reasonably need when traveling with the Switch, i.e. the console, AC adapter, external battery, games, and stand. This case fits those needs perfectly, and does so with a very finished and professional look. I plan on using this bag for the life of my Switch (which will hopefully be for a very long time!)
This bag is excellent and the quality is second to none.
Customer service was high quality as well when i had an enquiry.
If you're second guessing yourself, just get it
The leather details are super nice and the interior feels secure, high quality, and plush with nice colour details. The magnets on the flap are a good strength so I'm not worried about putting stuff in there. I haven't figured out quite how I want to arrange all my switch stuff in there, but I'll get there :)
The Nintendo Switch SwitchPack by Waterfield is a must! The case holds a good amount of accessories that can be switched out depending on your needs. The case itself is made out of a very nice leather and will definitely stand the test of time. I will definitely buy another Waterfield bag in the future.
What’s the difference between the SwitchPack and the Arcade Gaming Case?
Although both cases can hold just about the same amount of gear, here are some differences to consider:
- The SwitchPack is longer than the Arcade so you can fit your Switch console with Joy-Cons attached
- The SwitchPack has a double zipper for instant access to all your accessories inside
- The SwitchPack holds more than the Arcade and can store an extra Joy-Con Grip with two Joy-Cons attached for multiple players
Both cases are compact, can be held in the palm of your hand, and are extremely portable. The Arcade has a smaller footprint with one zipper to access all everything inside. Ultimately, though, choose the one that best fits the way you use your Nintendo Switch.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.